GDT: HFBoards | 10/5/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Karlsson has gotten a lot of close looks at the back of Wagners number.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Where'd this Wagner kid come from? Kid's got speed for days.

Lupurus

Oct 6, 2018
That’s what I was thinking, but everyone on here is always quick to assume players are faking lol. I didn’t feel like arguing today

it wasn't him going down it was how doughty stayed down for like 2 minutes and was calling for murder.

he honestly made it seem like he broke his leg

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
The Kings icetime usage just a massive mystery. Amadio and Watson generated 3 grade A scoring chances in their 7 minutes of icetime together. The Sharks had no answer for Watson's speed and Stevens just refused to play them regularly.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
The Kings icetime usage just a massive mystery. Amadio and Watson generated 3 grade A scoring chances in their 7 minutes of icetime together. The Sharks had no answer for Watson's speed and Stevens just refused to play them regularly.
Hope Stevens gets canned this season. He was using Thompson as a 3c

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
This Sharks-Kings game is awesome. Big boy hockey.

Big boys vs men. Varsity Vs. Pro. Kings have some solid players and they put up a solid fight but they were clearly the 2nd best team all game and it showed from start to finish regardless of the result.

I will give some credit to Wagner, who played very well. Kovalchuk and Kopitar still have the sauce as well.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
One loss closer to a John Stevens canning I hope.

Hope other teams got to see his absolutely drunk coaching strategies.

At home, with last change, after a TV time out, puts out the fourth line and Forbort-Fantenberg vs. the Sharks big guns. I'll let you guess what happened next.

Was a fun game to watch live, lots of little battles probably off screen too. Never really seen Kopitar and Thornton, Kopitar and Pavelski, Carter and Pavelski really laying into each other like that behind the play, just raining 'f*** you' checks on each other everywhere. They stopped at the whistle, obviously those guys are all respectable vets, but was still a nice way to start the season.

Love Kopitar, Kovalchuk, Iafallo, Wagner, Kempe. Literally everyone else can f*** right off tonight, but mostly Stevens and Doughty.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Both SJ and LA's power play setups leave a lot to be desired.

You would think somewhere between a handful of future hall of famers one of the specials teams coaches could at least try to keep his job, but nope.

To be fair Sharks at least had dangerous looks, Kings PK was #1 all last year for a reason. I was actually impressed with the Sharks PK going full seek-and-destroy aggressiveness and never backing off it though.

Reactions: McDeez
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia