#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I went DIY because I actually got worked hard and was genuinely crushed :(

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
We all knew and expected KO to turn, but the DIY worked me hard. The end credits logo was there!!! WE THOUGHT WE WERE SAFE!!! :cry:

tommaso-ciampa-vs-johnny-gargano_13.gif

Reactions: Falco Lombardi

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The problem with DIY is that we didn’t get any kind of payoff yet. At least they don’t let you forget it.

It could go either way

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Completely gutted Jericho/Owens will probably win. It was teased far too long and ended up being for nothing (Goldberg Squash). It was a good segment but the most predictable thing ever.

Gargano/Ciampa was expected sometime, but the logo tease at the end and following a better match than Jericho or Owens have had in WWE in ages just added to it. The build up during the match where Gargano took a ladder shot by pushing Ciampa out of the way...

That was literally the best written moment in WWE in years.

Reactions: Falco Lombardi

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Festival of Friendship betrayal...

Great idea, great execution... and the painting was awesome as well.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Just watched Gargano/Ciampa ladder match/turn again. And it's not even close.

Jericho/Owens turned on each other multiple times and made up multiple times. It was teased for months.

Gargano/Ciampa was sudden. And the logo man, the f***ing logo.

Ciampa even had the "is this the right thing to do" on his face during so much of the turn. And even after the turn he looked conflicted.

Then looking like he was done and conflicted about what he had done.. and the crowd starts chanting "f*** YOU CIAMPA! f*** YOU CIAMPA!"

And it clicks in. And he completely loses it. And Ciampa is like to the crowd... NO f*** YOU. And kills Gargano off the announce table.

Then just sitting on the edge of the announce table, staring at his destruction and what he had just done.

Best turn in YEARS. Literally perfect.

Actually, I'll go as far to say it's the best ANGLE in years.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->