OT: HFB - Media/Fans Community - Interview Questions for Rick Dhaliwal

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
If there’s still time; which trade (canucks or nhl) did you hear about as almost done and fell through that you didn’t report on that would have made the biggest change in the course of the teams involved.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I just wanna add - it’s great to see HF Van realizing we have a gem of a poster in LB. I know users here don’t always see eye to eye, but it’s fantastic to see you all appreciate the hard work, effort and passion your fellow fans can put in.
I really appreciate the kind words.
I have been on here for so long, and even tho I am still batting some heads with a few people from time too time, I feel like over the near decade, I feel like this is my home away from home in a sense.

I love the passion these boards bring out good or bad, It's what makes me always seem to come back.
Also I am an old prick now, My teen days are over, try to be a bit more laid back. haha

Reactions: ChilliBilly

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Just a heads up, the interview tomorrow is going to be a phone to phone interview that’s going to be recorded, I am not 100% sure if the quality is going to be as good,

But I’m still sure it’s going to be pretty fine.

He will be calling me in the studio to record it =]

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Rick interview is going to be slightly delayed (A few days/week at most) due to scheduling issues, Gives people more time to ask any additional questions.

Rick wanted the interview to be 20+ minutes, but he only had 10min on Thursday to do the interview, he is extremely excited to answer more questions and asked to have it slightly delayed so we can have more time for the interview, Incredibly classy!

Reactions: 50 Sheas of Grey

ccjon

Jul 12, 2011
What is the general perception of Jim Benning among player agents in terms of contract negotiations? Is he tough? Shrewd? A push over?

How would you describe Linden's relationship with Jim Benning and John Wiesbrod? Would it be fair to suggest Linden was pushing for a patient rebuild and Benning didn't agree with that approach?

82Ninety42011

Jul 2, 2011
Abbotsford BC
Rick interview is going to be slightly delayed (A few days/week at most) due to scheduling issues, Gives people more time to ask any additional questions.

Rick wanted the interview to be 20+ minutes, but he only had 10min on Thursday to do the interview, he is extremely excited to answer more questions and asked to have it slightly delayed so we can have more time for the interview, Incredibly classy!
Rick is a great guy I know him personally. He's a relative on wife's side you'll enjoy talking to him. Cheers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->