OT: HFB - Media/Fans Community - Full Interview with Tom Mayenknecht (46 min | June 10 | 2019)

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008

Here is my Full Interview with Tom Mayenknecht on the business of sports.
We had long and significant discussions on a magnitude of topics.

Including:
The Vancouver Canucks - (Fanbase, Sales, Draft Parties, and much more)
The Whitecaps - (Building expansion, Whitecaps Building Lease, Potential Aquilini purchasing interest)
Esports - Covering Overwatch/League of Legends/Dota 2/ Aquilini interest in expanding)
Grizzles / Raptors - Are the Grizzles coming back?, What happend exactly in Vancouver, Is the raptors run good/bad for the return of an NBA team in Vancouver).
We also covered a number of other topics.

It was one of my favorite Interviews I have done so far, The business of sports has always been something I have been interested in, and it's nice to have him join us.

It was great, Enjoy the Interview,

Cheers!

@Megaterio Llamas @6768clintoncomets575 @go comets @vcanuck @orcatown @Dab @VanJack @Bitz and Bites @jigsaw99 @F A N @UticaHockey @daddyohsix @lindgren @Bad Goalie @ProstheticConscience @canuckfan75 @DonnyNucker @Hit the post @Blue and Green @Norade @Krnuckfan
(I tagged all the utica main members!)

@xtra @clunk @BeardyCanuck03 @50 Sheas of Grey @y2kcanucks @rypper @BROCK HUGHES @Mr. Canucklehead @Zombotron @valkynax @Son of a Dawson

@Megaterio Llamas @TryamkinPleaseReturn @Tony Scarboni @BeardyCanuck03 @JanBulisPiggyBack @Mr. Canucklehead @DFAC @y2kcanucks @ccjon @Katani Kalan
@carrotshirt @Jyrki21 @Drunkan Keith @clunk

@Megaterio Llamas @6768clintoncomets575 @go comets @vcanuck @orcatown @Dab @VanJack @Bitz and Bites @jigsaw99 @F A N @UticaHockey @daddyohsix @lindgren @Bad Goalie @ProstheticConscience @canuckfan75 @DonnyNucker @Hit the post @Blue and Green @Norade @Krnuckfan
(I tagged all the utica main members!)

Last edited:

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I was surprised how in Depth he went on a magnitude of topics, his E-sports takes I found especially great

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->