OT: HFB - Media/Fans Community - Full Interview with Ryan Biech (34 min | June 03 | 2019)

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008

Here is the massive prospect + Canucks interview with Ryan Biech.
A ton of information on prospects, including Canucks region scouting, AHL, who they prefer, etc.
Ryan was extremely classy, and I am very thankful he took the time to do this with us.
I hope you enjoy!

PS - I basically asked every single question!, Loved the interview.

@xtra @clunk @BeardyCanuck03 @50 Sheas of Grey @y2kcanucks @rypper @BROCK HUGHES @Mr. Canucklehead @Zombotron @valkynax @Son of a Dawson

@Megaterio Llamas @TryamkinPleaseReturn @Tony Scarboni @BeardyCanuck03 @JanBulisPiggyBack @Mr. Canucklehead @DFAC @y2kcanucks @ccjon @Katani Kalan
@carrotshirt @Jyrki21 @Drunkan Keith @clunk

@Megaterio Llamas @6768clintoncomets575 @go comets @vcanuck @orcatown @Dab @VanJack @Bitz and Bites @jigsaw99 @F A N @UticaHockey @daddyohsix @lindgren @Bad Goalie @ProstheticConscience @canuckfan75 @DonnyNucker @Hit the post @Blue and Green @Norade @Krnuckfan
(I tagged all the utica main members!)

tradervik

Hear no evil, see no evil, complain about it
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2007
Just finished listening to the interview and thought it was pretty good. LB’s intonations made me think of Nardwuar just a tiny little bit.

By the way are these interviews downloadable? Why not do them as podcasts?

Reactions: Canucks LB

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Just finished listening to the interview and thought it was pretty good. LB’s intonations made me think of Nardwuar just a tiny little bit.

By the way are these interviews downloadable? Why not do them as podcasts?
Sound wave is really annoying, it costs like 20$ a month just to properly upload on their.
I might just use youtube going forward from now on.

Reactions: Mr. Canucklehead

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008
Just listened to it on my commute. Was nice to get some insight into how he thinks this draft will play out and regarding Broberg. Interesting info regarding Utica and Lind too

Also interesting that he says the Canucks are a middle of the pack scouting team and that their poorest scouted region is in their own backyard (WHL).

Again, great stuff LB. You're sounding more comfortable than before and the interview flowed nicely. Keep em coming man

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad