OT: HFB - Media/Fans Community - Full Interview with Jeff Paterson (42 min | May 28 | 2019)

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008

Here is the FULL 42 minute long interview with Jeff Paterson
It was extremely nice for him to do this with us, especially for so long.
We talked about a ton of topics, including Canucks,Free agency, sutter, erikson, managment, HF Boards, and other events.
I tried to get to as many questions as possible, Any questions not asked, I will ask him next time we do an interview!
I don't usually do this, but I was actually suggested by the people I have been interviewing to mention this, to self advertise more and be proud of what I am doing, so here it goes.
If you LIKE the interview, and you don't mind, can be a dear and retweet on twitter, it helps a lot to get the interviews out there and more people aware to help broadcasters and canucks fans.

Thank you!

@xtra @clunk @BeardyCanuck03 @50 Sheas of Grey @y2kcanucks @rypper @BROCK HUGHES @Mr. Canucklehead @Zombotron @valkynax @Son of a Dawson

@Megaterio Llamas @TryamkinPleaseReturn @Tony Scarboni @BeardyCanuck03 @JanBulisPiggyBack @Mr. Canucklehead @DFAC @y2kcanucks @ccjon @Katani Kalan
@carrotshirt @Jyrki21 @Drunkan Keith @clunk

Last edited:
Reactions: ccjon, m9 and clunk

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Still listening but man I'd love to see what Jeff talked about come true. Give Bo the captaincy and put the A's on a group made up of Stecher, Boeser, Pettersson etc.

Make it sign of a new era coming in. They're leading the team now, give them the reigns.

(I can see Edler getting an A, but god help me if Sutter/Beagle etc get one.)

Reactions: m9

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Still listening but man I'd love to see what Jeff talked about come true. Give Bo the captaincy and put the A's on a group made up of Stecher, Boeser, Pettersson etc.

Make it sign of a new era coming in. They're leading the team now, give them the reigns.

(I can see Edler getting an A, but god help me if Sutter/Beagle etc get one.)
Horvat is obviously going to be captain, I would be incredibly shocked if it was given to anybody else

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Horvat is obviously going to be captain, I would be incredibly shocked if it was given to anybody else

*puts on tinfoil hat*

I say my theory of bo + 10th overall and something for the first is a reason they didn’t name him captain last year.

They want that first pick

*takes off tinfoil hat*

mouz135

Apr 27, 2013
*puts on tinfoil hat*

I say my theory of bo + 10th overall and something for the first is a reason they didn’t name him captain last year.

They want that first pick

*takes off tinfoil hat*
*burns tinfoil hat*

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
If you LIKE the interview, and you don't mind, can be a dear and retweet on twitter, it helps a lot to get the interviews out there and more people aware to help broadcasters and canucks fans.

I have 6 followers so I won’t be useful but if you promote it on fb I’ll send it to all 7 of my friends.

Reactions: I in the Eye

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad