OT: HFB - Media/Fans Community - Full Interview with Brendan Batchelor (30 min | May 22 | 2019)

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008

Had a pleasure doing this interview, extremely classy of Brendan for taking time out of his busy week to do this for us on HFBOARDS.

Brendan goes into a ton of stories, including how he got the call, Working for the Canucks.
He also had a great moment talking about him playing games and calling games (I won't spoil it!)
lots of Vancouver giants talk as well

Thank you Brendan!

@xtra @clunk @BeardyCanuck03 @50 Sheas of Grey @y2kcanucks @rypper @BROCK HUGHES @Mr. Canucklehead @Zombotron @valkynax @Son of a Dawson

@Megaterio Llamas @TryamkinPleaseReturn @Tony Scarboni @BeardyCanuck03 @JanBulisPiggyBack @Mr. Canucklehead @DFAC @y2kcanucks @ccjon @Katani Kalan

Reactions: 50 Sheas of Grey

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Great interview. Not surprised whatsoever (RE: the kinds of comments he gets from friends as a PBP announcer), and also quite heartwarming to hear him offer words of encouragement for BCIT students

Last edited:
Reactions: Canucks LB

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Great interview. Not surprised whatsoever (RE: the kinds of comments he gets from friends as a PBP announcer), and also quite heartwarming to hear him offer words of encouragement for BCIT students
His words on bcit were fantastic, Man I really love the story about his friends and the games haha

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Beyond the botch title a tribute to botchford?

I’d make a couple suggestions: maybe have an opening tag line Or something before you introduce your guest - “ Hey guys LB (or real name so we can stalk you) here; bringing you another interview with an member of the amazing media that covers your vancouver canucks. The guest with me today is Brendan Batchelor play by play voice of the canucks. Brendan thank you for taking time blah blah blah”

And same for ending maybe create a sign off for yourself as well thanking them

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Beyond the botch title a tribute to botchford?

I’d make a couple suggestions: maybe have an opening tag line Or something before you introduce your guest - “ Hey guys LB (or real name so we can stalk you) here; bringing you another interview with an member of the amazing media that covers your vancouver canucks. The guest with me today is Brendan Batchelor play by play voice of the canucks. Brendan thank you for taking time blah blah blah”

And same for ending maybe create a sign off for yourself as well thanking them
haha I thought I have been doing this, I need to re-listen.
Beyond the botch is actually a separate channel I made for wrestling, I actually do a ton of wrestling videos/reactions/ and things like that on my main channel "The botch guy" Before Jason's passing.

I could make a dedicated Youtube channel tho for all these interviews if people would like.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
haha I thought I have been doing this, I need to re-listen.
Beyond the botch is actually a separate channel I made for wrestling, I actually do a ton of wrestling videos/reactions/ and things like that on my main channel "The botch guy" Before Jason's passing.

I could make a dedicated Youtube channel tho for all these interviews if people would like.

I haven’t finished the batchelor one yet but you just jumped into it with him.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
I haven’t finished the batchelor one yet but you just jumped into it with him.
I think I might have accidentally edited out the beginning, that's funny.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad