HFB Build a Dynasty: Active Players GM Draft (DISCUSSION THREAD)

donut

Sep 5, 2012
We will be drafting based on a players overall skill and not only point production right? AKA, depth players will be very important towards the success of your team?

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
We will be drafting based on a players overall skill and not only point production right? AKA, depth players will be very important towards the success of your team?

Absolutely. While the stats do play the largest factor, players still have ratings based on other aspects of their games, even the forwards, goalies etc.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Just wanna say this one more time, HATING THE DRAFT SPOT xD it's too early and too many people to choose from...

How Ya Drouin

12/08/13 GM GamesRIP
Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Just wanna say this one more time, HATING THE DRAFT SPOT xD it's too early and too many people to choose from...

Hey, at number two you have a few superstars to choose from. At number 7 I have an incredible amount of borderline superstars to choose from. :laugh:

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Hey, at number two you have a few superstars to choose from. At number 7 I have an incredible amount of borderline superstars to choose from. :laugh:

Had a plan, drafting in the top half in the 1st round wasn't one of them. :shakehead

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Kinda just left after making my pick. Took me awhile to decide who I was going to take with the 2nd overall pick. Lets just say I'm pretty happy that injuries aren't a part of this league. :sarcasm:

How Ya Drouin

12/08/13 GM GamesRIP
Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Just to let everyone know, I will be away until Monday so send your lists to Donut and 87and71. If you send messages to me and clog my inbox, I will be vewy, vewy angwy. Thank you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->