Prospect Info: HFAvs Prospect Ranking Poll 2022 #5

Who is the Avs #5 Prospect?

• D - Daniil Zhuravlyov - 2018 #146 - (16)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Justus Annunen wins a narrow two-way race for the #4 spot, jumping six spots from 2021 after earning his first NHL win this season.

1) Sean Behrens - D
2) Oskar Olausson - RW
3) Ben Meyers - C
4) Justus Annunen - G

Added Matthew Steinburg and Danila Zhuravlyov to the polls. Remember, we're adding two per round now until we reach ten options.

Remaining prospects to be added:

Alex Beaucage
Shane Bowers
Andrei Buyalsky
Nate Clurman
Nikolai Kovalenko
Nick Leivermann
Taylor Makar
Trent Miner
Christopher Romaine
Shamil Shmakov
Tyler Weiss
Ivan Zhigalov

Reactions: UncleRisto

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
I expect this one will not be close after the way voting went last round. Foudy again.

Add Zhigalov and Romaine, the two newbies. New prospect shine, baby, even if they were both late round picks.

Reactions: niwotsblessing

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
This starts the next tier for me and Foudy ended the season strong so he has some momentum.

Add Beaucage and Miner. I think they both had solid first year pros, they deserve some consideration before the guys who haven’t played pro or even signed a contract yet.

Reactions: niwotsblessing

Patagonia

Keep Whining
Jan 6, 2017
Kaut.

It's likely the final opportunity and will working hard to finally break through. Considered Foudy, but he outscored playing fewer games.

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
Opening this poll and seeing that Foudy didn't win round 4 in a landslide:

SimilarWeeklyLeafbird-max-1mb.gif

Foudy.

Add Buyalski and Bowers

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
Man, you gotta feel for Ranta. From going to playing playoff minutes to becoming maybe the 5th or 6th best prospect in a weak pool. Guy's stock sunk like a rock.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
Man, you gotta feel for Ranta. From going to playing playoff minutes to becoming maybe the 5th or 6th best prospect in a weak pool. Guy's stock sunk like a rock.

I’m hoping that means hes got a lot of room for a huge rebound. It’s probably a make or break year for him to be honest.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
It was too high to begin with… zero IQ to his game. Doesn’t mean he can’t form into a north/south bottom 6 forechecking guy, but his game has to round out around that whole idea.

Reactions: McMetal

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
If just one of the six guys above become a full time nhl player on an elc for us I will be happy.

Reactions: Murzu

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad