Who is the Avs #4 Prospect?

• C - Colby Ambrosio - 2020 #118 - (14)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Ben Meyers lands at #3 after signing as a college free agent in the spring.

1) Sean Behrens - D
2) Oskar Olausson - RW
3) Ben Meyers - C

Added Colby Ambrosio. We're going to start adding two prospects per round now as the field opens up and opinions will differ. We'll stop when we get to 10 poll options and go back to adding one.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
I'm a big believer in Foudy, I think with his speed there's no way he doesn't carve an NHL role out someday. He had a monster playoff run with the Eagles and I think he may be ready to break out and earn a chance with the big club soon.

Add Zhuravlyov and Zhigalov. The two Zs.

Reactions: Chiarelli

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Foudy here... has a future as a 3rd line transition player if he can build up experience on the PK. If he shows offense, he can maybe be more. I expect a lot from him this year... needs a LOC in Loveland sort of year.

Add Stienburg and Buyalsky.

Have we eliminated Weiss already considering he hasn't signed?

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I assume Weiss rights are going to expire on the 15th so I’d exclude him unless he signs if that’s the case. It’s pretty difficult to tell with all the extra ncaa eligibility but that’s what CF has.

I’m going Annunen here, probably the last prospect on the list who the Avs seem proactive about. Foudy did have a nice end to his season but I’m not sure he’s Bednar’s type of player, I like him though. My bet is he crosses the 300 AHL GP threshold before his ELC is up.

Add Beaucage, I think he actually had a successful AHL season

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
For reference, the prospects remaining to be added are listed below.

@McMetal It would be great if this (updated) list can be added in the OP of each round of voting so we can easily see who is left to add. Thanks for your work!

Alex Beaucage
Shane Bowers
Andrei Buyalsky
Nate Clurman
Nikolai Kovalenko
Nick Leivermann
Taylor Makar
Trent Miner
Christopher Romaine
Shamil Shmakov
Matthew Stienburg
Tyler Weiss
Ivan Zhigalov
Daniil Zhuravlyov

Reactions: McMetal

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
Voted Foudy. His skating makes him the only one left with an elite attribute, and gives him the best chance of cracking the NHL of the remaining players. Hopefully he can improve enough defensively to at least be a serviceable bottom 6 forward.

Add Stienburg and Buyalski. I love me some Buyalski highlight videos!

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Foudy here... has a future as a 3rd line transition player if he can build up experience on the PK. If he shows offense, he can maybe be more. I expect a lot from him this year... needs a LOC in Loveland sort of year.

Add Stienburg and Buyalsky.

Have we eliminated Weiss already considering he hasn't signed?
I left Weiss on the prospect list since he is technically still Avs property for the moment, but I figured his contract status would relegate him to the late teens. He barely counts, IMO, since he would have been signed by now if he was going to be.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Annunen simply because Liles said on the Chiclets podcast that he was one of two prospects the Avs deemed as untouchable this past deadline. They must be either insanely high on him or insane in the membrane for making him untouchable given he isn't exactly an A+ goalie prospect.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Annunen simply because Liles said on the Chiclets podcast that he was one of two prospects the Avs deemed as untouchable this past deadline. They must be either insanely high on him or insane in the membrane for making him untouchable given he isn't exactly an A+ goalie prospect.
It's probably Annunen's timeline. A good season in the AHL and he's practically a backup, a bad season in the AHL and he's going to Europe.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Guys are always untouchable to them until they aren’t, it can change quickly but Annunen is their only hope of a home grown goalie this decade so they’ll have to stick with him for a while longer.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Voted Foudy. Love his speed. If he can become a good PK option for the Avs he has a good chance to make it.

Add Stienburg and Zhu.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Foudy for me, but if Justice does what I believe the Avs think he can, then I'll probably look a little foolish here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad