Votes: 0 0.0%
  • G - Shamil Shmakov - 2018 #202 - (HM)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Andrei Buyalski rises six spots to land at #12 on the rankings.

1) Sean Behrens - D
2) Oskar Olausson - RW
3) Ben Meyers - C
4) Justus Annunen - G
5) Jean-Luc Foudy - C
6) Martin Kaut - RW
7) Sampo Ranta - LW
8) Colby Ambrosio - C
9) Matthew Stienburg - C
10) Alex Beaucage - RW
11) Daniil Zhuravlyov - D
12) Andrei Buyalski - C

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
I expect Bowers will finally go off the board here, but IMO he's a nothingburger of a prospect with no future in the NHL. At least some of the new guys still have some shine on them. Going with Zhigalov again purely on my gut telling me he's got a chance.

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017
I expect Bowers will finally go off the board here, but IMO he's a nothingburger of a prospect with no future in the NHL. At least some of the new guys still have some shine on them. Going with Zhigalov again purely on my gut telling me he's got a chance.
With another team you never know. Mason Geertsen is an NHL'er.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
With another team you never know. Mason Geertsen is an NHL'er.
Geertsen is a face puncher… Bowers doesn’t really have much of that in his game. He’s got other things, gotta get his head straight and ready to work.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
I get all the guys who haven’t played pro yet get the benefit of the doubt but they really shouldn’t.
I just think of it as Bowers being out of runway at this point. Zhigalov and Romaine at least have a lot of runway left, even if there's no guarantee they're going to take off, at least they have a chance. Bowers has already proven that he's not going to earn a callup, and he ages out of the rankings next summer. He's had his chances, the offense just isn't there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad