HF Wrestling Reality Games; Bon Bought His Way To The Top! [HFWBB5 Full - Starting Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I think I'll take a break today.

Depends on how the day goes. Maybe I'll toss one up. We'll see, but no promises today.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
HFW Big Brother Season 5, Episode 8
*Narrator: PREVIOUSLY ON BIG BROTHER! Dr Pepper won the Head of Household competition, taking the power away from Mount Rushmore for the first time. He nominated Bon, and Seidon for eviction, to test the waters of how much Mount Rushmore and the Outcasts were working together. At the Power of Veto Competition, Bon won the POV, and pulled himself off the block. After discussing things with Mount Rushmore, Pepper nominated Kimi as the replacement, to ensure Seidon goes home.*

6rsQNKE.jpg

*In the Diary Room
Dr Pepper: "Putting up Kimi was an easy decision. Everyone likes Kimi, and Mount Rushmore is on board to finally end the Outcasts in this house. It should be a fairly easy vote.*

*In the bedroom area, MCG, Paris and Bon are all chatting away. Peter and Disclose enter the room and ask what the plan is. MCG tells Disclose & Peter that Pepper wants everyone to vote out Seidon and keep Kimi. Disclose asks if that is what Rushmore plans to do. MCG confirms they plan on following Pepper's plan for the week. Peter says they are on board as well.*

*Jbell, Fro and Kimi are in the living room. They talk about how they need to win power next week and ensure one of Mount Rushmore goes home. Jbell agrees, and says one of them three, or The Tenants need to win the power next week.

*Bon is in the storage area. He is dumping Voss water into a bucket. He picks up a duffel bag, and opens it. He pulls out a pair of jeans with a smile on his face. As he is holding the jeans, MCG walks in, and is stunned. MCG walks out as Bon runs after him yelling that it wasn't what it looked like*

*Everyone is gathered in the living room for the Eviction. Julie Chen appears on the TV*

Julie Chen: "Hello everyone, in just a moment, either Kimi or Seidon will be evicted from the Big Brother house. The Head of Household, and the two nominees will not vote. It takes 5 or more votes for a houseguest to be evicted this week. One at a time, each houseguest will enter the diary room to cast their vote to evict. Peter, you are up first"

*One by one, all the houseguests enter the diary room to cast their votes to evict.*

Julie Chen: "Houseguests, the votes are in. In just a moment, I will reveal the evicted houseguest, when I do, the houseguest must grab their bags, say goodbye, and leave the house.

By a vote, of 5 to 4, Seidon, you are SAFE

Kimi, you have been evicted from the HFW Big Brother house"

*Pepper on the couch is stunned. Seidon is stunned. Kimi is stunned. Everyone seems stunned.

tenor.gif

*Kimi grabs the bags, and leaves the house. No one from the house has moved from the couches.*

*Dr Pepper starts yelling how he can't believe that happened. He starts yelling at Mount Rushmore, saying they screwed him over.*

*Julie Chen interrupts the arguing, and tells the houseguests it's time for the HOH Competition, she tells everyone to go to the backyard*

*Everyone gets to the backyard and tells the houseguests that this game is called "Swamped". Houseguests must transfer water from one jug, across the backyard, to another jug, at the end of the slippery lane. There are three jugs that houseguests can fill. One that awards the HOH, one that awards $10,000 and one that awards safety for the week. The houseguest who fills the HOH jug first will become the new Head of Household.

The competitors take their mark, and the competition begins. They begin to transfer water from the main jug to their individual jugs. The houseguests seem to have underestimated how slippery the lanes are, as several of them fall.

All the houseguests have started by going for the HOH jug, except for Bon, who seems intent on getting the $10,000. No one has decided to go for the safety jug yet.*

*Julie Chen: Tune in next episode to find out who becomes the New Head of Household, and who the new HOH decides to nominate for eviction. Then, on the episode following, we will see if either nominee can save themselves from the block by winning the Power of Veto competition. Finally, one week from today, another houseguest will be evicted from the house, and you all will learn the next twist to be put onto the houseguest. Goodnight"*

*We overlook the houseguests doing the competition, as the credits roll*

Peter voted to evict Seidon
Serac voted to evict Kimi
Jbell voted to evict Seidon
Disclose voted to evict Seidon
Fro voted to evict Seidon
Phobia voted to evict Kimi
MCG voted to evict Kimi
Paris voted to evict Kimi
Bon voted to evict Kimi

Last edited:

Cor