Which card do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
It is a wrestling board, we NEED politics and drama :laugh:

What I get from your post is that I watch RAW way more often than Smackdown.

Next year, we should do a poster draft and make a card with the posters we drafted. Could be fun... or the start of a great war :laugh:

i actually like you tho, so i'd convince you to let me go over with a fingerpoke

I still don't think posting the link of a thread on the Wrestling Board in a thread on the Wrestling Board is somehow cheating lmao

You could remove the three who voted for me, and I would have still beat @CHGoalie27 even despite me voting for him two.

He got wrecked, and couldn't handle it.

This is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY different.

it's completely different that's why i really brought it up. you were attacked, but remove the 3 votes that came from the OT thread and put your vote back to yours instead of CHGoalie's and you still win 13-11. Morozov should be winning this 9-8.

If there was ever a time period for @M.C.G. 31 to bring back his HFW Wrestling thing, this would be it.

So many hot feuds

yeah but ColePens would just abandon it again like he did the first time

:biglaugh: LOL! Yiiiikes.

InfiniteNegativeHeifer-size_restricted.gif

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Ummm. @M.C.G. 31 - you threw a hissy fit and i just reversed 4 total votes the other way. Where's my love? I want the world of HFWF to praise me.

No joke.. without @ColePens - this place would be broke in about a week.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
i actually like you tho, so i'd convince you to let me go over with a fingerpoke

it's completely different that's why i really brought it up. you were attacked, but remove the 3 votes that came from the OT thread and put your vote back to yours instead of CHGoalie's and you still win 13-11. Morozov should be winning this 9-8.

yeah but ColePens would just abandon it again like he did the first time

InfiniteNegativeHeifer-size_restricted.gif

Man, I am fine with being the Santino of the board.

Useless, but funny. A jobber, but a good guy.

I'd job to anyone but a Cap fan if it meant a good show.

Do not work yourselves into a shoot, brothers.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
@Morozov - we swung 4 your way because MCG is whining as usual. The reason why he doesn't play, he knows he won't win. He knows he isn't good enough. He KNOWS he can't and that will ruin what he thinks of himself around here. EASY first round exit. Wouldn't even be a challenge. ColePens would run through at probably 100-2 in votes.

That's the generation. All talk and no action. Since I can remember, i've heard how many things that will get done. "I'm going to be a wrestler guys!" Nope. "I'm going to be a fireman!" Nope. "I'm going to finish uni!" Nope. "I'm going upstairs!" Yep.

But ColePens? Revolutionized HF. Re-created ze lounge to the greatest peak of its existence. HF Pens? Best board on the site, hands down. Nobody can touch us. Likes? Just take a look at them baby. Oooooozing in likes. People send me private messages to write for them. People send me private message telling me to start a Patreon account. And I say no no no daddy-o. I do this for the people. I do this for @KIRK. I do this for @Scandale du Jour. I do this for @MetalheadPenguinsFan.

ColePens IS HF.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
All this swinging round changing votes etc is just making this more of a mess and more shit. I can't be bothered trying to keep track of what votes came from where, what votes were swung where, it's crap. I'm over it, the fun is gone. We had a great match up going, now it's a mess. It's all yours.

Reactions: Virtanen18

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
Lol you killed this dude running off to other boards begging for votes, now comes the classic personal attacks.

You took our fun, good contest and you ruined it. That's fact. It's obviously so important to you that you had to run off and beg for votes, so it's all yours. You can have mine too lol.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Ohhh no! The votes! How dare he?!

Ohhh no! They are giving me votes!!! How dare he?!

Cant have it both ways.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
I’m not even surprised at this point.

Just own it, ColePens. Instead of trying to attack all of us under the guise of a “character” just own it.

I like how he's all I'll auto forfeit if anyone has a problem with it, then when several people have a problem with it he just gets all riled up and lashes out at other people.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
voting for Morozov for the better card and the less whining.
some of you, shouldnt be able to play or vote next year.

*cough* @M.C.G. 31 *cough*

It's fun. It's always fun. I actually didn't even know other drama was going on with my boy @Cor because I was playing a crap load of tennis and not paying attention. :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
*cough* @M.C.G. 31 *cough*

It's fun. It's always fun. I actually didn't even know other drama was going on with my boy @Cor because I was playing a crap load of tennis and not paying attention. :laugh:
I ain’t the one campaigning for votes and then playing a character to deflect and not own it. :dunno:

If you wanna continue you can PM me instead of taking shots, I already offered it once to you and you haven’t taken it up yet.

I’ve already made my stance clear: I had a problem with the campaigning because Cor got shit for it, who I was partnered with. That’s what I had a problem with. I was keeping it consistent since the precedent had been set in the first round. Now my problem is with your personal attacks and the guise of your gimmick posting that you do when people call you out on it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad