Which card do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Damn. Going Morozov to make it closer.

Still, neither card is superior to the other in my eyes.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
EA8F8FA3-9535-4FB1-B580-7598E9B8DDC1.gif
Now where’s my jacket??????

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
Congratulations @PeterSidorkiewicz as I said early my favourite card.

Surprised I got to the final with some of my names and changing tact mid draft. Initially I had planned to go HBK Balor, but when Hogan was still there I decided to take the challenge. My thoughts were then Hogan vs Rusev, but the Outsiders were there, then the Young Bucks were still there and I went with the nWo vs BC deal. Unfortunately had I decided that sooner I could have used the Rusev pick to better effect. It also left me in this weird spot of trying to find a match for HBK and everyone has soured now on Roode.

I tried to make a play for Cody to have him in that spot but no dice.

Congrats again to the worthy winner. People loved the War games match and rightfully so, what I think was under appreciated with that though was how much high end talent you tied up in that match while still having a deep card. And of course that main event is a real dream match.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Thanks @Morozov and thanks @Chris Cutter for putting this on again, it was always fun. I honestly didn't think I'd win this whole tourney as there were some awesome cards, but from the get go I wanted to do a War Games match and had a few ideas in mind, that the promotional war games idea is the one that ended up materializing based on available draft picks, so I was pleased. I redeemed myself from last year getting bounced before the tourney even started in the wildcard round!

This ones for you Magic Mitch, wherever you are, we did it!!!!!!

jordan-emotional.jpg

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Congratulations @PeterSidorkiewicz as I said early my favourite card.

Surprised I got to the final with some of my names and changing tact mid draft. Initially I had planned to go HBK Balor, but when Hogan was still there I decided to take the challenge. My thoughts were then Hogan vs Rusev, but the Outsiders were there, then the Young Bucks were still there and I went with the nWo vs BC deal. Unfortunately had I decided that sooner I could have used the Rusev pick to better effect. It also left me in this weird spot of trying to find a match for HBK and everyone has soured now on Roode.

I tried to make a play for Cody to have him in that spot but no dice.

Congrats again to the worthy winner. People loved the War games match and rightfully so, what I think was under appreciated with that though was how much high end talent you tied up in that match while still having a deep card. And of course that main event is a real dream match.
I commend you on not taking the bait.

You are the new Buffalo Bills

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
Good time all around this year. Other than some minor hiccups.
A little disappointed that I ended up with the largest losing percentage this year but those are the breaks.
I'll make it out of the first round eventually, I hope.

Great cards all around. Everyone seems to be improving each year. Was hoping for a @JackSlater win as I thoroughly enjoyed his creative side this year a lot.

Here's to next year, @Chris Cutter ?

Reactions: Chris Cutter

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Good time all around this year. Other than some minor hiccups.
A little disappointed that I ended up with the largest losing percentage this year but those are the breaks.
I'll make it out of the first round eventually, I hope.

Great cards all around. Everyone seems to be improving each year. Was hoping for a @JackSlater win as I thoroughly enjoyed his creative side this year a lot.

Here's to next year, @Chris Cutter ?

Your format was copied by at least two new posters this year, will that trend continue next year and translate into votes? Tune in next year to find out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad