HF Wrestling Draft - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I am adjacent to the same two posters as I was last year. 5 is not a bad spot, though I would probably prefer to be around #10. Should be a good one.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
No pressure on CP but I'll be ready to go whenever he is.

Doing a lot of travelling over the next month so I'm hoping I don't end up anywhere with no internet haha.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
@Chris Cutter Can you clarify trades please? Can you trade one wrestler for multiple guys, or does it have to be one-for-one? For example:

A) Bastion Booger for the Bronx Brawler
B) Bastion Booger for the Bronx Brawler and The Mummy
C) A and B

I'm assuming C is OK, but since all the past trades look like A I want to make sure that B is OK before we start.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
@Chris Cutter Can you clarify trades please? Can you trade one wrestler for multiple guys, or does it have to be one-for-one? For example:

A) Bastion Booger for the Bronx Brawler
B) Bastion Booger for the Bronx Brawler and The Mummy
C) A and B

I'm assuming C is OK, but since all the past trades look like A I want to make sure that B is OK before we start.
Yeah it can be a 2 for 1 trade.

Reactions: les Habs

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Definitely ready whenever. I had a gimmick event I wanted to do, but I can't do that with the #1 pick :(

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
I definitely would like to stick to Friday as knowing my placement, and having pretty solid assumptions of who 2 will go before me, have me maticulously planning and thinking.

Habsrule

Jun 13, 2004
I am pumped for this. Kinda happy with pick #7. Many different ways that I can go.

GongShowWilly

time to pay the Piper
Jan 25, 2016
Alberta
Champ picks last as he should.
just looked at your card from last year again ... wow ....was good. gonna be tough for anyone to match that
I had first pick last year , it was somewhat easier to plan matches with 2 picks in a row
thanks to CC for putting this on again :thumbu: good luck everyone
Let's get it on !!

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
just looked at your card from last year again ... wow ....was good. gonna be tough for anyone to match that
I had first pick last year , it was somewhat easier to plan matches with 2 picks in a row
thanks to CC for putting this on again :thumbu: good luck everyone
Let's get it on !!

I want to kayfabe be the smug champ, but honestly I have no idea how I am going to top last year’s card.

That thing just perfectly came together, and that was against a lot of baller cards too. Last year was one of my favorite overall fields since doing this. Everyone brought their A game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->