HF Wrestling Draft 2018 - Discussion Thread #2

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
B****, I BET ALL THE MOTHER ****ING MONEY IN MY MOTHER ****ING WALLET THAT **** YOUR ***** ASS CARD.
maxresdefault.jpg
I’ll break your back and make you humble you no good jabroni piece of shit f***er

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I’ll break your back and make you humble you no good jabroni piece of **** ****er
This is unfortunate part, someone always ends up getting hurt. If you wanna risk getting stabbed by whatever New Jack has, have at em. I can apologize for him no longer.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Now hold up you two, you'll get your shot at each other IF your cards advance during the tourney. But for tonight we're gonna have a TAG TEAM match playas, and both MCG and CHgoalie are teaming up!
BITCH ILL STAB YOU TOO MOTHER f***ER. YOU AINT NO KURT MOTHER f***ING ANGLE.

NJ's right, and @M.C.G. 31 - if you're not working with the guy who's complained most about his card....New Jack?

YOU AIN'T NO MOTHER f***ING IRON SHEIK EITHER MOTHER f***ER.

Here we go...I gotta get back to work...

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
They can’t compete with the card my partner and I created anyways.

You're not in pal, unless you're the anonymous GM. I will get a laugh if Cor ends up being the "partner" though.

Jack better be the last one in, I legit considered drafting him but didn't wanna force more work upon him. Granted he wouldn't Lindros.

I submitted it after Chris Cutter' post. Was just editing (poorly) this morning. I will probably cut a promo on whatever jobber has the misfortune to face me in the first round.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
You're not in pal, unless you're the anonymous GM. I will get a laugh if Cor ends up being the "partner" though.

I submitted it after Chris Cutter' post. Was just editing (poorly) this morning. I will probably cut a promo on whatever jobber has the misfortune to face me in the first round.
I am as in as in gets you jabroni

I am not denying, nor confirming anything

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I am as in as in gets you jabroni

I am not denying, nor confirming anything

Not quite as in as the actual GMs, but maybe you can build a career managing the talents to the top. Found footage of the Mouth of the North M.C.G.31 tagging along with his champion as they greet fans:

giphy.gif

Will they have their revenge? Wait and see.

Also, as an addendum to me previous post, please recall that each jobber who has had to face off against me in the first round has gone on to win the tournament.

Last edited:

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I mean I am currently listening to them in this workout playlist atm.......
Hang on New Jack, let's think before we burn a bridge we don't want to burn...I mean if we'll have no choice, f*** it, but hang on a minute...
upload_2018-7-18_12-51-9.jpeg

He has a point, how ya doin
6006d-1506604712-800.jpg

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF

I’m too good to need a partner

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I’m too good to need a partner

A real one man gang then. I just mainly remember someone praising your picks after very few rounds had gone by and it seemed so strange, as almost every pick is good in the beginning.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
A real one man gang then. I just mainly remember someone praising your picks after very few rounds had gone by and it seemed so strange, as almost every pick is good in the beginning.

I don’t remember MCG praising my Picks. Though like my first 10 picks all got praised by people lol so hard to keep track

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I never praised anyone’s picks. I “liked” a lot of picks from several different members that I genuinely liked.

The one I was partnered with and I had very similar ideas. There was a name I sprung on him that he didn’t mention when we talked that when he was picked got a lot of love though.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I never really care about who people pick. It's all about presentation of the card.
Next year I’ll draft Hornswoggle, El Torito, midget Undertaker, midget Booker T and all the gimmick matches and present it in a way that you’ll have to vote for it. :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->