HF Wrestling Draft 2018 - Discussion Thread #2

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
WCW was supposed to do the whole stable if i remember, all 4 kiss characters. but it immediately bombed with the demon.

i do not remember megadeth
Edit:of course right after kiss, megadeth in wcw plays by default on youtube.

Last edited:

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
The anonymous GM is funny I think he should stay anonymous until eliminated or wins the whole damn thing and we find out it was...who used to annoy everyone on here? That one Cena Super fan?

Reactions: Chris Cutter

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Shit, I found a hole in my line up and Im not done, I have ONE more pick. I can make it today if everyone else is waiting on me.

Edit: Nevermind!

Last edited:

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
Was going to take Too Cool yesterday before deciding on a different team.

I have one more pick then I'm done and it's a manager who nobody else will be taking.

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
Was going to take Too Cool yesterday before deciding on a different team.

I have one more pick then I'm done and it's a manager who nobody else will be taking.
I'm curious if it's the unsung manager I almost took, but went with Parker instead.
Managers are underrated in general these days.

Reactions: Morozov

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
I'm curious if it's the unsung manager I almost took, but went with Parker instead.
Managers are underrated in general these days.

It's definitely not, they aren't that important haha.

The person I'm drafting I mean, definitely agree that managers are underrated. The manager I just picked in Mitchell was awesome.

Last edited:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I still need to pick one more guy, just trying to figure out who. If anyone has an idea I mentioned what I’m trying to find earlier in the thread just didn’t have time to look up yesterday.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Soooo, who knows how to make a card? After a whole lot of highlighting, copying, pasting, bolding, spacing, spacing, more spacing...and then some more spacing and bolding, everything sent to Chris Cutter by PM ended up all to the left. FML.

..and how long do we have to figure it out?

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
Alright I'm tapping out.

So many good talents left but I'd just bloat my card.

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Soooo, who knows how to make a card? After a whole lot of highlighting, copying, pasting, bolding, spacing, spacing, more spacing...and then some more spacing and bolding, everything sent to Chris Cutter by PM ended up all to the left. FML.

..and how long do we have to figure it out?

I put all text into word and pasted in the PM box and it formatted correctly. Then I copied pictures from word into the pm where I wanted them and seemed to work out.

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
Very surprised to see Matt Riddle go in free agency. The guy's been gaining a following online and he's one of Meltzer's boys.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
There is indeed a lot of talent still out there but at some point things are just too crowded. I don't know about main event but there are plenty of high end mid card guys remaining. If someone really valued old guys then there probably still is main even talent remaining. I'm holding steady at 9 matches though. Hoping to write everything up this evening.

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Sorry, any time guessestimate timeframe going on? Like when head to head matchups get revealed and when cards need to be submitted/voting starts? I want to see everyones card!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad