HF Wrestling Draft 2018 - Discussion Thread #2

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I never praised anyone’s picks. I “liked” a lot of picks from several different members that I genuinely liked.

The one I was partnered with and I had very similar ideas. There was a name I sprung on him that he didn’t mention when we talked that when he was picked got a lot of love though.

It may not have been you, I just remember someone saying something after two or three picks and finding it odd. I don't particularly care about people discussing their picks with others or who votes for who. I can't really view you as a "partner" when who the GMs are is quite clear, but wrestling does have a history of managers leading the talent to bigger and better things. I do hope that you join should this take place again. 16 is a nice number of people but more people makes the later rounds more interesting.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
It may not have been you, I just remember someone saying something after two or three picks and finding it odd. I don't particularly care about people discussing their picks with others or who votes for who. I can't really view you as a "partner" when who the GMs are is quite clear, but wrestling does have a history of managers leading the talent to bigger and better things. I do hope that you join should this take place again. 16 is a nice number of people but more people makes the later rounds more interesting.

There were a couple of people that were praising my picks throughout.

@ColePens said to look out for me or something like that

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
3C0EMgF.gif

Y'knoe,
A lot of people are coming to me saying 'hey Hitman, aren't you afraid of Jake Roberts...and what hes gonna doo?'
Well come this Sunday...at WCW Summer Solstice Slam! we're going to see who should be afraid of who, won't we, Snake Man? I'm not even worried about Bruce. Two Hart brothers fighting? Just another day at the Hart House for us. And yeah, I am lonely. Some have even called me a 'Lonesome Dove'. But that's because it's lonely at the top. But that's something you knoe nothin' aboot, isn't it, Snake Man?
The fact of the matter is, just like WCW Summer Solstice Slam! there is noebody, and nothing better than me. Because just like WCW, I am the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be, and Jake Roberts you KNOE it!

Last edited:
Reactions: CHGoalie27

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Nice, looking forward to reading them in a few hours. Kudos to Chris Cutter again for being the whole f***ing show.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->