By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Voted Milne because he seems to have attributes that will play well in the NHL. Firstov might have a higher ceiling, but I have doubts about him… some similarities to Beckman?

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
I think 17a and 17b should be in the reverse order, because you're putting in the work to conduct these polls, and someone needs to complain about the most minute details of the free thing they're enjoying.

I'm going with Firstov. He had a really nice first year pro in the KHL. I think there could be a player there with more than 4th line upside if he comes back.

• Haha
Reactions: Digitalbooya

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I think 17a and 17b should be in the reverse order, because you're putting in the work to conduct these polls, and someone needs to complain about the most minute details of the free thing they're enjoying.

I'm going with Firstov. He had a really nice first year pro in the KHL. I think there could be a player there with more than 4th line upside if he comes back.
I knew someone was going to say something if I put Haight first. That’s why I did it :D

• Love
Reactions: BagHead

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Are we gonna keep going after 20

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
Milne for me. I've only read positive stuff from Athletic articles and our local HF Iowa watchers.

Add that to being a recent 3rd round picks, and recent success in energy type players in Dewar, Duhaime, Shaw ... Milne might have the best offensive upside of the group but still has the speed and tenacity to fall back into a useful PKer NHL pro.

Nice to have as a 19# prospect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad