Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
Similar make up in Helenius and Catton - but give me the slightly safer choice who's playing regular top six minutes against men. Helenius.

Add Brandsegg-Nygard to the next list.

Jbcraig1883

Mar 31, 2002
Virginia
Easily Catton - slight drop off after him for forwards. If he finishes how he's played the last couple of weeks, he will likely be top 5.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Buium by a hair over Catton. Not a Helenius fan.

I think Iginla will sneak into the conversation as the season goes on. He’s an impressive prospect on his own right

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
i picked zeev buium only based off wild needs

How do you know our needs this year will be the same needs 3 years down the road when most of these prospects will be making their NHL debuts? Maybe those needs get filled via free agency or trades.

Pick the best player available, period. If that happens to be Buium, then so be it.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
i know. we already have 3 forward prospects with solid potential however none of our D prospects appear capable of a top 4 spot long term. see how easy that was.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
How do you know our needs this year will be the same needs 3 years down the road when most of these prospects will be making their NHL debuts? Maybe those needs get filled via free agency or trades.

Pick the best player available, period. If that happens to be Buium, then so be it.
Pick any ranking/mock and picks 2-10 are all jumbled up. There is no clear best player after Celebrini. When that's the case, picking a place of organizational deficiency ("need") isn't out of line.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Pick any ranking/mock and picks 2-10 are all jumbled up. There is no clear best player after Celebrini. When that's the case, picking a place of organizational deficiency ("need") isn't out of line.

If the board created by the scouting department of the Wild has every prospect between 2-10 as equals in talent and value, then by all means, go with organizational need. I would be surprised if that were the case, though.

What I absolutely dont want to see is them reaching for a player because of need. I fear this is how we ended up with Stramel

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad