HF Top Prospects, 11-20

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
I would probably have Ganlund higher, but overall it isnt bad. Now we just have to wait for people to come in and ***** about how their team's prospect isnt higher.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Anyone else worried that a top 10 (arguably 5) team in the league has two prospects in the top 11?

Couturier's right where he should be, IMO. I don't understand why he wasn't in talks for 3rd overall, as I think he's an amazing steal at 8. The only guys I think could rival him are Larsson and RNH.

Juzmo

Nov 17, 2009
Not a Granlund fanboy, but really suprised that he wasn't in the top-10 based on what I have seen in the past year.

AvsFan7*

This is a joke that Stefan Elliot didnt even make the Top 50 and Oleksiak did, Stefan Elliot should be in the Top 25, and unless I missed him he isnt anywere to be found.

Also Landeskog should be Top 10, not sure why he isnt.

List is horrible, typical for HF I guess.

startainfection*

im surprised hf considers nino better then landeskog, i thought only islander fans thought that

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
HF's rankings are bad and always have been. I'm truly not surprised by it anymore.

At least this list is better than the usual tripe they give us in the Flames prospects breakdown.

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
This is a joke that Stefan Elliot didnt even make the Top 50 and Oleksiak did, Stefan Elliot should be in the Top 25, and unless I missed him he isnt anywere to be found.

Which prospect in the top 25 would you bump Elliot for?

Shesty31

Jul 10, 2011
Connecticut
*insert rant about why one of my favorite prospects isn't the exact number I want him to be, followed by a complaint about how horrible hf ranks are every year*

Pietraneglo222

Elliot before oleksiak for sure but Landeskog should be lower. So should couturier.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad