HF Sharks Quarantine Survival Trivia #7 - History of Sharks' All-Star Game selections

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
j1P7Or.png

TOPIC: ALL-TIME SHARKS ALL-STAR GAME SELECTIONS

Everything I said in the last trivia thread about there being no leaderboards and pressure and all that still stands.

This time around we're looking at the history of Sharks who have been selected to an NHL All-Star game between the first post-Sharks-expansion iteration in 1992 and the most recent pre-Corona game earlier this year. How many of the 38 San Jose Shark all-star selections can you name?

I don't expect this one will be too tricky given that most people can name the best players in team history, but there may be a few tricky names. And to make things a little more interesting I've included the 3 times a Shark was selected for the game but did not play. The trade-off is that you won't have to name coaches who were selected for the game.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Got all of them; took me a while to remember
Granato's special selection

I think this was an easier quiz because post-lockout the players are just the obvious top players the Sharks had, and pre-lockout getting a player selected to the ASG was big news.

Sharksfan83

Jul 27, 2010
Yeah I got all my era, some of those really early era I have only heard their names on hf from the old timers.

DG93

Jun 29, 2010
San Jose
Got all of them; took me a while to remember
Granato's special selection

I think this was an easier quiz because post-lockout the players are just the obvious top players the Sharks had, and pre-lockout getting a player selected to the ASG was big news.

Damn you’re killing these quizzes haha...are you a Sharks encyclopedia? :laugh: :laugh:

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I took the quiz and got 25 of 38 but I think I should be able to add 1 to that total. On one of the selections, Brent Burns was spelt incorrectly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad