OT: HF Sharks March Madness

Mar 12, 2008
SF Bay Area
Couldnt log in. didnt want to give them my cell phone and i got error-ed out. I used 25287 as the ID...

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Hey, that's my job! :rant:

I'll join of course. I probably watch the most college basketball out of anyone on here (the Sharks board, anyway), yet I still suck at picking these! :laugh:

Wedontneedroads

Jul 14, 2008
San Jose
Couldnt log in. didnt want to give them my cell phone and i got error-ed out. I used 25287 as the ID...
Yea they made me enter my cell number to even create it. Stupid Yahoo and their antiquated verification methods.

That's the right ID, and the password is sharks. They might not let you sign up unless you add your phone number :dunno:

I'll join of course. I probably watch the most college basketball out of anyone on here (the Sharks board, anyway), yet I still suck at picking these! :laugh:

Haha make another one and I'll join that! A week or two ago I heard only 1 top 25 team won their game. This tournament is going to be crazy; the more brackets I have the better!

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Yea they made me enter my cell number to even create it. Stupid Yahoo and their antiquated verification methods.

That's the right ID, and the password is sharks. They might not let you sign up unless you add your phone number :dunno:

Haha make another one and I'll join that! A week or two ago I heard only 1 top 25 team won their game. This tournament is going to be crazy; the more brackets I have the better!

Nah, it's okay. I'll join yours. :p:

I'm in. Now to try to figure out what's happening in college basketball this year other than Stanford being mediocre again.

They should get in the tournament. Sure, it'll probably be as a 10 seed or so, but I see them getting in.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I think so too, but I could also see them blowing it against Utah tomorrow and losing in the first round of the Pac-12 tourney and then having the selection committee say "are you kidding me, you haven't one a game since UCLA?" :laugh:

Considering how bad the teams are around the same RPI they are, they have a better tournament profile than Missouri, Pittsburgh, Tennessee, Cal (sorry, Bears fans) just to name a few. They are far from a lock to get in, but I think they will unless they lose both of their games like you said.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Figured I'd create a Yahoo March Madness bracket before the last minute this year for anyone interested.

https://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/quickenloansbracket/group/25287

password: sharks

I'd put the ID in the opening post. When I clicked on the link, it said I wasn't part of the group, and that was pretty much it.

exactly my point.

Well, I better not be getting a text from Yahoo at 2 in the morning... because I joined anyway.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
The bracket was released about two and a half hours ago. Picks are due around 9am Pacific Time on Thursday.

And good news. I haven't gotten any texts from Yahoo yet. :)

DuckEatinShark

GET ALL THE PPs!!!!
Jul 20, 2009
San Jose
I'm in. Bracket name: ShowThemNoMercer

Nope, you're wrong. Unless you watch a lot of Alcorn St. or Idaho college basketball games this year, you're wrong.

Wedontneedroads

Jul 14, 2008
San Jose
I have no clue what has been happening in college basketball.

My bracket will be filled out based on which mascot would kill the other in a fight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad