Fantasy: HF Sharks Fantasy Hockey Division 4

WookieCrasher

Jun 30, 2014
I´m happy with my team. Getzlaf at 9 was really nice.

Lucic - Getzlaf - Vrbata
Ladd - Bergeron - Grabovski
Vermette - Dubinsky - Coyle
(Neil, Plekanec)

Subban - Weber
Doughty - Girardi
(Johnson, Gudas)

Smith
Elliott
Andersen

strenght: A, FW, HIT, BLK and maybe PIM
weakness: G, SOG and maybe +/-
Goalies: don´t know. Hope Elliott and Andersen will be the starter, then i think those three are good

Mar 12, 2008
SF Bay Area
Ok boyz n girls. I decided to let the Doughty for Kane trade go through because both teams think they are getting the better deal. Its similar to when I was given a trade for Eddie Lacy and the other team wanted Mark Ingram (who was on injured reserve for 6 weeks but was coming off that particular week). There were a number of questions about that trade. I looked at it as a great oppty for me just like the other team.

In the Doughty for Kane trade, its the same way. One team thinks they are getting over on the other. In reality, its a good oppty for both teams needs. Each player compliments the need of that particular team.

Just because a trade is offered, that team does not need to accept. In this case, it was accepted based on their needs.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Wait.... people are questioning that deal?

Holy hell.

Doughty puts up points and provides in stat areas Kane doesn't, like blocks.

Aziridine

Aug 23, 2014
Neither the commissioner nor the original Kane owner seem to be aware of either his team's actual needs (he's not exactly doing well in scoring, either) or what's available in free agency (where dmen who can score and put up peripherals can still be found). Given all that, this is already a pretty lopsided trade. Given that the team who gave up Doughty will still lead the league in PIM, hits and blocks by a mile, it's robbery. But why bother thinking when we can call people names instead?

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Kane isn't exactly high on scoring, either.

I don't need to discuss my strategy with you. You're acting as if Kane is ****ing Crosby when there is a realistic chance he finishes under a ppg.

Mar 12, 2008
SF Bay Area
Just a reminder that there are no goalie minimums this week due to the holiday stoppage by the NHL. The Commish has spoken.

Oh and I have a glut of centers...looking for high quality LW/RW/D

Aziridine

Aug 23, 2014
It was inevitable, wasn't it? We'll see how much losing Byfuglien and Abdelkader hurts me. (It's no Patrick Kane, of course.)

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Yeah, what a terrible trade that was!!!

Palmeiri and Forsberg for Foligno and Brassard was much more fair...

Aziridine

Aug 23, 2014
You're seriously still gloating about trading away the NHL's leading scorer before he got injured in a freak accident? Talk about deluding yourself. Of course, fantasy hockey karma righted itself by getting all your best players hurt last week against Wookie.

I didn't tell Ewen to drop Brassard and it's not like I had first priority for waivers, so I don't know what you're talking about. Better players have been dropped in the league this year.

Aziridine

Aug 23, 2014
Wookie definitely gave me some nervous moments (starting the goalie I dropped against me? jerk! j/k) but frankly this season went about as smoothly as it possibly can in fantasy hockey.

Thanks for coming out folks.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
You're seriously still gloating about trading away the NHL's leading scorer before he got injured in a freak accident? Talk about deluding yourself. Of course, fantasy hockey karma righted itself by getting all your best players hurt last week against Wookie.

I didn't tell Ewen to drop Brassard and it's not like I had first priority for waivers, so I don't know what you're talking about. Better players have been dropped in the league this year.

Of course I am. The trade ended up favoring me after you ripped it and decided to talk down about me in the league.

Fantasy hockey karma?! If that actually existed, you and your team would have all gone down with the mumps.

Congrats on winning. Hope you don't spend your earnings all at one place.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad