Fantasy: HF Sharks Fantasy Baseball 2017 (not happening)

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I hope to have 10 or 12 for this year.

Post here if you want in.

Also, do we want a points H2H league, where the most points gets a win? Or do we want a category H2H league?

This will be on Yahoo since Fantrax did not go over well for the hockey leagues. If you are worried about the security thingy, I suggest making a new account.

Last edited:

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I did points H2H in a ESPN last year and really enjoyed it.

And I don't mind if we do it on Yahoo. I'm probably going to make a new account that's specific to Fantasy only and then delete my old account once the hockey season is over. Their app has actually gotten better and yes I do like the start all active players button, even though it doesn't really work well for Baseball since they're all pretty much active.

By the way, I will join and probably use the username I use here unless I can come up with something Giants related and interesting.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Here were the point values from last year:

Runs (R) 2.5
Singles (1B) 2
Doubles (2B) 2.5
Triples (3B) 3
Home Runs (HR) 5
Runs Batted In (RBI) 2.5
Stolen Bases (SB) 3.5
Walks (BB) 2
Hit By Pitch (HBP) 2
Plate Appearances (PA) -.5

Innings Pitched (IP) 1.5
Wins (W) 15
Saves (SV) 10
Hits (H) -1.5
Earned Runs (ER) -3.5
Walks (BB) -2.5
Strikeouts (K) 2
Holds (HLD) 8
Quality Starts (QS) 15

The link to join is in the 2nd post.

Last edited:

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Anyone else want to join? 10 teams is good, 12 teams is better. I'd even say Fantasy Baseball is easier than Football, despite it being an every day thing.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
That's too bad. If we can't get a league going, than I'll just go to another league or just not play this year. I enjoyed the leagues that you ran but times change I guess.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I'm starting to think we might not get the people needed this season. I've been debating if I really want to do it (And honestly, I would rather do it on ESPN than Yahoo). I mean I will if we get the people, but if not are there any other leagues happening (Like in the baseball forum?). Either that or I might skip this year. Also, we're in march now and I'm actually going out of town from March 22ed to the 26th (And coming back on the 26th, I'm going to a Warrior game). This doesn't leave a lot of time to do a draft.

Mar 12, 2008
SF Bay Area
One of my friends has already joined - Conquering Lions. The other should get off his lazy ass and join soon too. If we switch to ESPN, thats fine too.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I think I need to back out of the league this year. It looks like there is a lack of interest and I will be out of town from the 22nd to the 26th. With the season starting a week later, I'm not sure if we will be able to get a league going.

sjsharklover

Jun 22, 2008
san jose
Sorry I am gonna have to back out too . Work, school has got me so busy that I am gonna cut down to just one paid league this baseball season. I apologize for late notice , I have just been really busy and have yet to get into baseball mode..

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I'm going to delete the league. I was hoping for 12 people this year, but we're running out of time, and there isn't enough interest. It's nobody's fault that there won't be a league this year. We'll try again next year... maybe on ESPN. I'll post the interest thread earlier next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad