Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Lets do a poll to see what the general desire is for the top 5 of this years draft.

1. Rasmus Dahlin
RasmusDahlinHysterin.jpg

Position: Left Handed Defenseman
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 183 LBS
Rasmus Dahlin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi-res-172812696-commissioner-gary-bettman-speaks-at-the-podium-during_crop_north.jpg

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
looks like its svech over zadina, hopefully Melnyk sees it that way too. Can't go wrong either still sucks when you have the opportunity to draft a better player but let go of it for political factors.

SPF6ty9

Feb 22, 2016
Caca Poopoo Peepee Shire
It may be a little sacrilege but I think Svechnikov is closer to Dahlin than a lot of people are letting on. Don't get me wrong, I'd still take Dahlin 1, but I think the hype has gotten a little out of control and Svech has been a little more under the radar, perhaps because of their play at World Juniors.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
It may be a little sacrilege but I think Svechnikov is closer to Dahlin than a lot of people are letting on. Don't get me wrong, I'd still take Dahlin 1, but I think the hype has gotten a little out of control and Svech has been a little more under the radar, perhaps because of their play at World Juniors.

I don't know. I've been underwhelmed every time I see Svech. That's why I voted Zadina.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
zadina for me

a big center would be huge for the team moving forward

although if teams value svech we should see if we can trade down and still get who we want (in this view we want zadina)

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008

Dahlin and Svechnikov are in the same tier as prospects.

Both will be elite players in the NHL in their respective positions, but Dahlin's position is more important, which is why he is ahead on my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad