HF SENS CONSENSUS TOP 5 MOCK DRAFT. | #4 Tie Break.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Toreko

Apr 3, 2018
Brady Tkatchuk

http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/67/smakk.png
http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/46/smakk.png

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
We need a guy like tkatchuk so bad that I'd probably sleep better taking him third instead of my original zadina pick.

Then again....boqvist is awesome and we sure could use help back there too.
Of course if plan is to re-sign EK....

??
Bpa?

Last edited:

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
We need a guy like tkatchuk so bad that I'd probably sleep better taking him third instead of my original zadina pick.

The need for a forward like Tkachuk does not out way the need for a cornerstone player though. Zadina, Boqvist, Wahlstrom and Dobson all look more like franchise type players to me. Guys we can build around. Tkachuk looks more like a nice secondary player. We need to hit paydirt on this pick, not go safe and hope we can be a bit tougher. We gotta rebuild this roster around speed and skill.

Reactions: Daffy

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
The need for a forward like Tkachuk does not out way the need for a cornerstone player though. Zadina, Boqvist, Wahlstrom and Dobson all look more like franchise type players to me. Guys we can build around. Tkachuk looks more like a nice secondary player. We need to hit paydirt on this pick, not go safe and hope we can be a bit tougher. We gotta rebuild this roster around speed and skill.

Though I agree with your point about Tkachuk, I think you’re overrating the others. Or maybe you have a very broad term for franchise player. The only potential franchise players in this draft are Dahlin and Svech.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

Of course if plan is to re-sign EK....

??
Bpa?

I am with you on not being completely sold on Zadina.. I think I am wavering on that pick at 3 as well. He looked so good at the WJC though .. I think its a tough call in that 3,4,5 pick. I went more on consensus there but I am not sure about it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->