HF Radio: Mock Draft Monday: Mr. Bugg

hfboardsuser

Nov 18, 2004
Thanks guys! If you're interested in participating, I HIGHLY recommend PMing Dustin if you haven't already. He's a great radio guy and asks excellent questions that make you think and test what you know about the draft, past and present.

For reasons unknown, the first go-through was somehow deleted, so Monday afternoon we redid the thing. I said the word 'definitely' more than I should have, but I was glad to have a second go at it.

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
Mr Bugg said:
Thanks guys! If you're interested in participating, I HIGHLY recommend PMing Dustin if you haven't already. He's a great radio guy and asks excellent questions that make you think and test what you know about the draft, past and present.

For reasons unknown, the first go-through was somehow deleted, so Monday afternoon we redid the thing. I said the word 'definitely' more than I should have, but I was glad to have a second go at it.

I was curious as to what the trade between San Jose and Calgary in your mock is. You guys glanced over that right into the pick. So what's the deal?

Good call on the Sneep pick...if Williams doesn't fall to the Sharks, Carl Sneep is the guy I like to see them select.

hfboardsuser

Nov 18, 2004
I think I alluded to it in the mock... a 2nd thrown in by the Flames may be enough to facilitate the swap. I can't imagine it being any more than that.

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
Mr Bugg said:
I think I alluded to it in the mock... a 2nd thrown in by the Flames may be enough to facilitate the swap. I can't imagine it being any more than that.

Reading your mock again...you did mention it, my mistake. Sharks make out like bandits if your draft goes down.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad