HF Prospect of the Month, January, 2015: Dvorak offensive surge puts him among OHL sc

HF Article

Nov 16, 2005
christian_dvorak_london_knights.jpg
Photo: London Knights forward and Arizona Coyotes prospect Christian Dvorak is currently third in scoring in the OHL with 90 points in 47 games (courtesy of Aaron Bell/OHL Images)

The month of January presents an opportunity to*NHL prospects*playing at all levels of hockey. The start of a new calendar year can inspire a change in attitude and improved play or, more commonly, a comfort level that wasn’t previously there.

There were a handful of prospects this past month whose stock has risen thanks to a tremendous January, but one player stands out above them all.

Hockey’s Future Prospect of the Month – January 2015

Christian Dvorak (ARZ)
Currently playing for the London Knights (OHL)

London Knights center Christian Dvorak has increased his point total from the month prior in every month this season.… read more

The post HF Prospect of the Month, January, 2015: Dvorak offensive surge puts him among OHL scoring leaders appeared first on Hockey's Future.

More...

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Will he be given an opportunity to make the team next year? I'd imagine not given our history but he seems to be improving consistently and rapidly.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Will he be given an opportunity to make the team next year? I'd imagine not given our history but he seems to be improving consistently and rapidly.

He should get a look in the preseason but seeing as how Marner will 90% be back in London next year, Dvorak would benefit by going back. If somehow the Coyotes draft Marner, they could potentially make the jump next year.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
My guess is draft Marner, another year.

Draft McEichel he has a fair shot for 3C.
Draft McEichel and he/they'd be at least a 2C, maybe a 1c next season, even on the "cook till they're overdone" Coyotes.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I think he was saying McEichel as the 1C and Dvorak as the 3C.

Dvorak would be the 2. It's relatively easy to find a good 3C in trade or from UFA. Not one as good as Hanzal, but good enough.

Domi - McEichel - Not Moss
Rieder - Dvorak - Not Moss

would be two good pairings to build around. Need some gd RWers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad