HF Oil Survivor

Oct 15, 2008
Tomorrow should be interesting. Buffalo and Carolina keep winning. Can Edmonton keep pace?

It’s 2006 all over again!

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
I hope Ottawa and Columbus win tonight, that will eliminate Ottawa and Carolina and thus 13 of the remaining 27 picks. It would suck if one of those two teams ended up being the remain team left. Trying to get 6 or 7 posters to agree to the same avatar would be hard. If that happens are we going to do some sort of tie breaker like who ever kept their other team the longest?

Right now Ottawa is up 2-1 in the second vs Tampa Bay.

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
Based on the teams remaining there are only a handful of possible outcomes for this:

1. If Minnesota is the last team left, then Joey Moss Wins.

2. If Carolina is the last team remaining it is a 6 way tie between Oilception, Jesus Take The Wheel, Delicious Pancakes, Esko, and Snowpants.

3. If Buffalo is the last team remaining it is a 4 way tie between The Head Crusher, McFuhrious, rboomercat90, and 5 Mins 4 Ftg.

4. If Colorado is the lst team remaining it is a 5 way tie between gymrat. Fmrnuckfan95, Mc2Curious, TFHockey, and Joey Moss.

5. If Edmonton is the last team remaining it is a tie between SavesfromKosko and Connor McMullet.

6. If Philadelphia is the last remaining, then MessierII wins.

7. If St. Louis is the last team remaining then ThePhoenixx wins.

Reactions: ConnorMcMullet

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
Based on the teams remaining there are only a handful of possible outcomes for this:

1. If Minnesota is the last team left, then Joey Moss Wins.

2. If Carolina is the last team remaining it is a 6 way tie between Oilception, Jesus Take The Wheel, Delicious Pancakes, Esko, and Snowpants.

3. If Buffalo is the last team remaining it is a 4 way tie between The Head Crusher, McFuhrious, rboomercat90, and 5 Mins 4 Ftg.

4. If Colorado is the lst team remaining it is a 5 way tie between gymrat. Fmrnuckfan95, Mc2Curious, TFHockey, and Joey Moss.

5. If Edmonton is the last team remaining it is a tie between SavesfromKosko and Connor McMullet.

6. If Philadelphia is the last remaining, then MessierII wins.

7. If St. Louis is the last team remaining then ThePhoenixx wins.

Well Carolina and St. Louis lost. So I'm out as are some others. Minnesota, Colorado and Philly are all playing tonight still so could be some more people out tonight too.

You Sabres and Oilers people should be feeling pretty good right now.

Oct 15, 2008
I believe I am out :(
giphy.gif

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
Ha, suck it @Joey Moss! Minnesota lost and now you're just a one team pony like the rest of....well not us, because I'm already out....like the rest of...them?....Anyways, no more sitting on your high horse with two teams left. You just have Colorado which...which I guess is better than half the field but...but you could still be out tonight and only be tied for...7th?....that's actually not...(shit!)...but you could still be out!...and that's...that's something....so there!...showed you!...

I think I ate too too much thanksgiving turkey...

Reactions: ThePhoenixx

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
Colorado and Buffalo win tonight to remain in, Minnesota wins to get eliminated. Edmonton still has to play yet and Philly has the night off (AGAIN!). These are our possible outcomes:

1. If Buffalo is the last team remaining it is a 4 way tie between The Head Crusher, McFuhrious, rboomercat90, and 5 Mins 4 Ftg.

2. If Colorado is the lst team remaining it is a 5 way tie between gymrat. Fmrnuckfan95, Mc2Curious, TFHockey, and Joey Moss.

3. If Edmonton is the last team remaining it is a tie between SavesfromKosko and Connor McMullet.

4. If Philadelphia is the last remaining, then MessierII wins.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Colorado and Buffalo win tonight to remain in, Minnesota wins to get eliminated. Edmonton still has to play yet and Philly has the night off (AGAIN!). These are our possible outcomes:

1. If Buffalo is the last team remaining it is a 4 way tie between The Head Crusher, McFuhrious, rboomercat90, and 5 Mins 4 Ftg.

2. If Colorado is the lst team remaining it is a 5 way tie between gymrat. Fmrnuckfan95, Mc2Curious, TFHockey, and Joey Moss.

3. If Edmonton is the last team remaining it is a tie between SavesfromKosko and Connor McMullet.

4. If Philadelphia is the last remaining, then MessierII wins.
Wouldn't I win since Minnesota was last to win? I'd have both last to lose and last to win correct..

Or am I missing something?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad