HF Oil Survivor

Oct 15, 2008
And that is why I can’t have nice things....

giphy.gif

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
I really thought you had the best picks Liquor. I would've picked Vegas and Columbus if you hadn't picked them. I went with Carolina and Columbus though so my combination would be unique. I'm definitely surprised you're the first out.

It'll also be weird seeing your avatar be something other than Lahey. Maybe Lucic can pot five goals before somebody wins this thing though. It's not technically impossible. On the other hand, it's much more likely that you'll be sporting an ugly avatar for a long while.

Reactions: I am the Liquor
Oct 15, 2008
I really thought you had the best picks Liquor. I would've picked Vegas and Columbus if you hadn't picked them. I went with Carolina and Columbus though so my combination would be unique. I'm definitely surprised you're the first out.

It'll also be weird seeing your avatar be something other than Lahey. Maybe Lucic can pot five goals before somebody wins this thing though. It's not technically impossible. On the other hand, it's much more likely that you'll be sporting an ugly avatar for a long while.
It’s the way the cookie crumbles. I knew the Boston game would be a coin flip and I made the mistake of counting on Buffalo. Never ever do that.

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
It’s the way the cookie crumbles. I knew the Boston game would be a coin flip and I made the mistake of counting on Buffalo. Never ever do that.

The below is your future if you don't get on the team TP wagon.

Speak for yourself.....BOW DOWN AND GROVEL WORM! ;)

Then more of this...

You can't take sympathy to the bank. Tears don't pay for that next bottle.

If I chug to victory I will let you keep your Avatar with a few adjustments

You can take that to the bank!

#Teamtpiskindnjust

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
Games of note today:

Ducks vs Pens
Oilers vs Devils
Blues vs Senators
Caps vs Preds