HF Official Devils '17-18 Ticket/All Things Pru Center Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Tickets would be moving faster if the Devils' ticket office wasn't intentionally trying to force people into buying primary market tickets that the consumer thinks are actually secondary market tickets for a minimum of $110.

Prob , but what are the ticket prices in Tampa?

Brick City

Ignore me!
May 21, 2012
New Jersey
Now the Game 4 inventory is offline again.

This doesn't give me a lot of confidence in the Devils' ticket office's confidence.

Ugh so shady. Surprised you seemed to be calling for regulation in your previous post (unless you were just commenting it might eventually attract the attention of the legislature). This crap is going to come back to bite them in the rear.

Tickets would be moving faster if our opponent was Boston, Wash or especially Pitts.

This should not matter for the playoffs, especially with a fan base that clearly is not driven by matchups in general (ALL that matters is weekend vs weekday, although this should not apply for the playoffs).

Am I the only one who thinks the whole "now we rise" thing is horribly lame?

It does make me think of Aaron Judge first, but nah, it's alright.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
It does make me think of Aaron Judge first, but nah, it's alright.

Considering we have a high-level connection to the Yankees (Cashman being a Devils fan and all) it's okay for me too, even if I'm a Mets fan myself :laugh:

First 9,000 fans only :sarcasm:

I wouldn't have even put that past them :P Fortunately they're not screwing around on this one

Fans will receive a #NowWeRise rally towel after entering the arena.
Make sure to be in your seats by 7:15 for both games so you don't miss the playoffs opening video and other special events.

Reactions: Colin226

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Considering we have a high-level connection to the Yankees (Cashman being a Devils fan and all) it's okay for me too, even if I'm a Mets fan myself :laugh:

I wouldn't have even put that past them :P Fortunately they're not screwing around on this one

This too ....

fanfest.PNG

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Social media comments are usually mind numbing.

A lot of low hockey IQ fans post there.

One of them bought Game 6 tickets thinking they were for Game 3. :confused:

Well if you aren't familiar with playoff tickets you just have to pay attention to the difference between 'Home Game 3' which is actual Game 6, and actual Game 3 (which is Home Game 1).

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Well if you aren't familiar with playoff tickets you just have to pay attention to the difference between 'Home Game 3' which is actual Game 6, and actual Game 3 (which is Home Game 1).

Yeah, I have sympathy for people there, as I found the way these were advertised by the Devils was just uselessly confusing for folks who arent used to this.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Yeah, I have sympathy for people there, as I found the way these were advertised by the Devils was just uselessly confusing for folks who arent used to this.

Sarcasm?

It's always been listed as Home Game 1,2,3 or 4.

I know its been 6 years but it's pretty basic for someone with average intelligence (that are not numbingly intoxicated)

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Sad ... according to the SH app, there's still close to 1,400 tickets listed for tomorrow nights game. Lowest price, with fees, is $98.49 and that puts you in 226, row 7. There are seats available everywhere. The optic is going to suck.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
If you're going to the game just be loud and have some fun, that's all that you can actually control anyway. I know having a full building would be better and I do think it will be filled for the most part but honestly you're better off ignoring shit you can't control.

Reactions: Devils Dominion

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
If you're going to the game just be loud and have some fun, that's all that you can actually control anyway. I know having a full building would be better and I do think it will be filled for the most part but honestly you're better off ignoring **** you can't control.

I'll be there for sure cheering as loud as I can and enjoying every moment of it. It's just frustrating seeing these other arenas filled, at least from what is visible on TV.

Sounds like they’re going for a Red Out tomorrow so break out your luckiest red jersey and get ready to blow the roof off the Rock!

Definitely hope EVERYONE comes out in red.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
if it's not jam packed tomorrow it's due to the club's relationship with power broker DTI.

DTI does not understand this market nor our fan base and would rather make a small profit than sell most or all of their large inventory of seats.

Reactions: NJDevils7

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
I'll be there for sure cheering as loud as I can and enjoying every moment of it. It's just frustrating seeing these other arenas filled, at least from what is visible on TV.

Definitely hope EVERYONE comes out in red.

The last 3 games I've gone to I've wore a white jersey and all wins. Not sure I can not wear white tomorrow. Yes, it's a stupid reason but we need a win.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Sucks, I’ve been wearing my white Nico almost all season and my wife wearing the red Hall has been good luck the last two games we’ve gone to.

Gonna break out my red autographed Palms and hope for the best. :yo:

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
People worry about the tickets all the time because of the broker seats up for sale, one way or another there'll be butts in the seats like there always are when people start kvetching over sure sellouts that have tickets available. Game 4 could be another story if it's 3-0 but Game 3 will have every seat filled.

And the 7:30 start time will help, no excuse for most people not to be there on time with a later start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad