HF Official Devils '15-16 Ticket Thread/Promo Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
The ticket department practices borderline harassment this year. I would say minimum 3-4 times a week I get a call and a 1 second voicemail that is just the rep hanging up. The voicemail is the most annoying part because then I have something to delete. Are they doing that on purpose?

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
The ticket department practices borderline harassment this year. I would say minimum 3-4 times a week I get a call and a 1 second voicemail that is just the rep hanging up. The voicemail is the most annoying part because then I have something to delete. Are they doing that on purpose?

Yep, went through this all last season. Always a 1-2 second blank voicemail. Early on in the season I had picked up and explained I wasn't interested in tickets of any kind through them, so no need to waste your time on me, hoping there was a slight chance that would stop or cut down on the calls. Still got the call multiple times a week throughout last season and it started up again recently although on a less frequent basis.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Funny enough, when I went to the Ranger game Saturday night, I didn't see or hear any. And I arrived around 6:30, so usually they're around and about.

Wonder if the lack of printables is hurting them?

No one should shed a tear if they're gone, but, you will always have STHers selling extras too, I'd much rather buy from them then the Pro-Rags scalping family.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ

I've been thinking the same thing. I told my rep I can't get season tickets because my work schedule doesn't let me get to most weekday games. He wouldn't give up so I just stopped answering the phone. I get the same amount of calls every week. It's asinine.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey

Same exact thing here. After the very first call, I got an email from the rep as well, which I responded to right away saying I wouldn't be interested in season tickets. Still get constant calls and 1 second voicemails.

elias026

Jul 12, 2006
montreal
me and my buddy are heading down to NJ for the Chicago and TB at the end of the month and were looking at tickets, does anyone use sites like seatgeek and vividseats or is it just better to use ticket master to be safe?

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
me and my buddy are heading down to NJ for the Chicago and TB at the end of the month and were looking at tickets, does anyone use sites like seatgeek and vividseats or is it just better to use ticket master to be safe?

I've used Seatgeek and never had a problem. I'll only look at tickets from Seatgeek though. I avoid the other resellers on their site like uberseat - I've read nothing good about them.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=uberseat

Good luck!

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Home opener is a week from today.
Lots of tickets remain available on the TM map.

Mgmt should not have made a Tues night vs Anaheim a higher tiered game.

Hopefully they will offer a ticket promo this week as its never fun to be at a game where the crowd is light, especially a home opener.

Even last year's home opener vs WPG which competed vs a Mets game, was a decent crowd.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ

Hopefully they will offer a ticket promo this week as its never fun to be at a game where the crowd is light, especially a home opener.

Even last year's home opener vs WPG which competed vs a Mets game, was a decent crowd.

Wait until the following Tuesday vs Arizona. Can you feel the excitement? :shakehead

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010

This is why the sales crew better hope we don't suck this year. With limited stubhub options it's going to cost more to get in the building and people will stay home or spend their money elsewhere.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
I'm selling a single ticket (in section 226, front row) to the home opener on October 18th. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County

I've actually spoken to the guy who keeps calling me and told him I had zero interest in anything he was selling. This was done via email as well as on the phone. I've now also blocked numbers that I know are from the Rock. It's horrendous.

NJDevils7

Feb 13, 2007
New York

No it wasn't. It was by far the worst attendance for a home opener since the move to the Rock.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
No it wasn't. It was by far the worst attendance for a home opener since the move to the Rock.

May have been, but it was at least a decent crowd considering competing vs the Mets in the playoffs.
I was there

But thanks for taking the time to add in your opinion.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Apparently, if you download the NHL app and pick the Devils as your favorite team, if you mess around in the Buy Tickets area, you should get an offer for 2 free tickets

I know people that have had it work for them, but it has yet to work for me.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Apparently, if you download the NHL app and pick the Devils as your favorite team, if you mess around in the Buy Tickets area, you should get an offer for 2 free tickets

I know people that have had it work for them, but it has yet to work for me.

Signed up yesterday, got the email this morning. Looks like it may take a day or so before you get your code.

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
It works. Filled out the form that popped up earlier this week, and got an e-mail with a code for 2 free tickets last night. They only had the first 4 games available so I ended up getting tickets to next weekends game vs. Minny. A decent amount of lower bowl tickets were available, but only in 3s. Ticketmaster doesn't let you buy tickets if you leave a single seat by itself. Ended up getting pretty good mezzanine tickets where the Devils attack twice. $115 value.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
It worked for me, I snagged 2 center ice mezz seats for the TB game.

I could have picked lower level but I prefer center ice mezz.

The choice of games was something like the home opener, Minny, Zona, TB and Carolina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad