HF Official Devils '15-16 Ticket Thread/Promo Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
This is the thread where HF members can buy and sell Devils tickets with some relevant info:

Facebook page cj and others run for buying and selling tickets: https://www.facebook.com/groups/155024524533294/
Devils' regular season schedule: http://devils.nhl.com/club/schedule.htm
3D Seating chart: http://www.seats3d.com/nhl/new_jersey_devils/

Single-game pricing info and promo schedule available eventually...

Mod Note:
Tickets can be bought/sold for personal use.
HFBoards.com is not a forum you can use to sell tickets for profit.
HFBoards also does not sponsor/endorse any deals. Buyer beware.

Last edited:

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I'm sure they'll have a blitz next week/weekend before tickets go on sale, a bit of a rampup of attention going into camp (the 15th is the open of camp as well). It's not going to do anything for them trying to get people's attention this week well in advance with the open of the NFL season and the US Open finals in the area as well.

But they have been a bit slow on info to sth's for the other stuff. It would probably give people more incentive to buy tickets through the presale if there was some type of incentive tied to it in their new rewards system, for example.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I'm sure they'll have a blitz next week/weekend before tickets go on sale, a bit of a rampup of attention going into camp (the 15th is the open of camp as well). It's not going to do anything for them trying to get people's attention this week well in advance with the open of the NFL season and the US Open finals in the area as well.

But they have been a bit slow on info to sth's for the other stuff. It would probably give people more incentive to buy tickets through the presale if there was some type of incentive tied to it in their new rewards system, for example.

I hear you on the NFL, but US Open Finals? :laugh:

Maybe 1% of hockey fans even know what sport the US Open you are referencing. ;)

Bottom line, this is the new regime's first season in regards to ticket sales and marketing, and so far, they been a dud.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I hear you on the NFL, but US Open Finals? :laugh:

Maybe 1% of hockey fans even know what sport the US Open you are referencing. ;)

Bottom line, this is the new regime's real season in regards to ticket sales and marketing, and so far, they been a dud.

Many tennis fans would say the same thing about hockey so don't throw stones in glass houses :P

It's still a big local event and you have stars like Federer, Djokovic and Serena playing on championship weekend. But yeah the NFL's going to blow up everything else this weekend in general nationally, even that (though it helps CBS they can lead into the women's final with the NFL tomorrow).

Getting back on topic - another issue is even with the listed sale date of the 15th that's still over a whole month before the Devils play the home opener because of being on the road the first two weeks. There isn't even a preseason home game for another three plus weeks.

Last edited:

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
If I recall correctly, they usually don't announce it until a day or two before because they try to push people to ticket plans before finally tossing out the individual ticket options.

That too lol, they have been advertising the ticket plans here and there.

downtown56

Mar 5, 2008
The Devils home opener also marks the start of an exciting regular season of promotional nights and celebrations at Prudential Center, including the honoring of former Devils goalie and long-time Devils broadcaster Glenn “Chico” Resch on Oct. 24. The Devils will also pay tribute to the 20th Anniversary of the team’s 1995 Stanley Cup championship at a date to be determined. Below is the promotional calendar for the 2014-15 regular season. Additional nights may be added at a later date.

10/18 – Prudential Opening Night and Fan Fest (vs. San Jose): All fans in attendance will receive a commemorative magnetic schedule courtesy of Prudential. Fan Fest starts at 3:00 p.m. in Championship Plaza. Buy Tickets >>

10/24 – Chico Resch Night (vs. Dallas): All fans in attendance will receive a special Chico giveaway. Buy Tickets >>

11/4 – Hockey Fights Cancer (vs. St. Louis): The Devils host Hockey Fights Cancer Night to help raise awareness and funds for the fight against all forms of cancer. Buy Tickets >>

11/11 – Military Appreciation Night (vs. Minnesota): The Devils will honor members of our Armed Forces with special events and recognition throughout the evening. Buy Tickets >>

11/28 – Devils Calendar Night (vs. Detroit): All fans in attendance will receive a 12-month Devils calendar. Buy Tickets >>

2/21/15 – Kids Day (vs. Carolina): All kids 12 and under in attendance will receive a gift courtesy of the Little Devils Kids Club. Buy Tickets >>

3/17/15 – Retro Night (vs. Pittsburgh): The Devils will break out their green and red sweaters for this special St. Patrick’s Day game. Buy Tickets >>

4/7/15 – Fan Appreciation Night (vs. New York Rangers): Great prizes will be awarded to fans throughout the game. Buy Tickets >>

@Ledger_NJDevils: Chico Resch Night will be among Devils' promotions in 2014-15. http://t.co/U27AoF3iXy

Last edited:

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Bad call on fan appreciation vs Rags.

And move the red and green game to around Christmas.

Also, where is youth jersey/shirt night, cap night, etc?

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Yeah they'd better be superconfident in their sth base (and their ability to prevent Ranger fans from getting tickets) to risk a Fan Appreciation Day against the Rangers. Maybe they figure without brokers it'll be harder for Ranger fans to get in :P

Waiting two months for the calendar giveaway is silly too, and they do it at a game people were going to go to anyway.

Bad call on fan appreciation vs Rags.

And move the red and green game to around Christmas.

Also, where is youth jersey/shirt night, cap night, etc?

They have a game ON St. Patrick's Day this year, why wouldn't you continue the tradition of the last few years?

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Not always...they had it the game before the last game in 2008 when we had the Rangers as the last home game.

I don't mind the stance of "We're not going to let them dictate what we do", just hope it works out. Higher STH base this year should help but if we are out of the playoffs and the Rangers are in, I could see a lot of STH dumping tickets on StubHub for cash

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I don't mind the stance of "We're not going to let them dictate what we do", just hope it works out. Higher STH base this year should help but if we are out of the playoffs and the Rangers are in, I could see a lot of STH dumping tickets on StubHub for cash

Why not have fan appreciaion night on April 3 vs Montreal, a Friday night game?

3 benefits to having it on April 3 instead of vs the Rags.

1. Friday night game means more kids can go, the best way to build you fanbase.
I can't remember the last time Fan Appreciation was not on a weekend.

2. With variable pricing, the Habs game avg ticket cost will be less than the Rags game, somewhat easier access to tickets for Devils fans.

3. There will be a higher percentage of Devils game vs Montreal than vs the Rags.
Sure the Habs bring large groups on weekends, but overall not even close to the # of Rags fans that have been in The Rock aside from the 2012 playoffs when Eric and his team did a phenomenal job of filling the rink Red & Black.

CHIP72

Mar 16, 2013
Silver Spring, MD
Devils Power Play e-mail list members should have received an e-mail this morning for a ticket presale that will run through Monday 9/15 at 7 AM (the time tickets go on sale to the general public).

EDIT: The general sale starts at 8 AM on Monday, as noted up-thread.

Last edited:

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
My yearly reminder to Devils fans:

Sat, 7 Feb 2015 @7pm - Devils @ Canadiens

Habs tickets go on-sale tomorrow at Noon. The lottery opens at 11:30am.

Last year for the first time in over a decade there was not a weekend Devils game in Montreal, and the year before was the first time I ever got skunked in the lottery.

I do not intend to let that happen tomorrow!

If you've never been to a game in Montreal, I dont know how you call yourself a hockey fan. MAKE A PILGRIMAGE.

Sascha Goc

Mar 9, 2014
People bash #nofanz all the time, but I would absolutely hate if there was ever a day I had to enter a lottery in September just to buy Devils tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->