HF-NYR Fantasy Keeper League - NOW RECRUITING AGENTS AND WAITING LIST!

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
*Gary Bettman voice*

We have a trade to announce!

:rangers get:

39th overall
70th overall

:stars get:
49th overall
60th overall
312th overall

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Alright boys and girls...this draft isn't going as fast as I'd hoped it would.

If you see your pick coming up PLEASE SEND ME A LIST AND I WILL MAKE THE PICK FOR YOU WHEN IT'S YOUR TURN!

I'm trying as hard as I can to not skip over picks becuase it's not really the fairest thing to do. However, I will start cracking down...if you don't send me a list and we go more then a couple of hours without you making your pick I will skip over you and you can make it up whenever you get on.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
How did RyJo fall to me? I had to look like 3 times to make sure he was still available.

Was going to pick either him or Wennberg.

Like Wennberg more moving forward, though. He'll be playing with Panarin and on arguably the best PP unit in the league. Brilliant playmaker. Also, have to consider that Johansen is coming back from a legit injury.

JumpierPegasus

Mar 3, 2011
Abbotsford, BC
I had like a crisis with picking Murray over Holtby and Price, but I thought Washington and Montreal lost enough pieces from their last season teams, and Murray is a true #1 this year with Fleury gone

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
I had like a crisis with picking Murray over Holtby and Price, but I thought Washington and Montreal lost enough pieces from their last season teams, and Murray is a true #1 this year with Fleury gone

I had the same train of thought, he was my top goalie pick. Good contract too.

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
Proposal: one hour draft clock, starting at 8:00am. Clock finishes at midnight and resumes again at 8:00am the next day. If you miss your pick, you cannot make your selection until the end of that round (hence send in a list).

JumpierPegasus

Mar 3, 2011
Abbotsford, BC
Proposal: one hour draft clock, starting at 8:00am. Clock finishes at midnight and resumes again at 8:00am the next day. If you miss your pick, you cannot make your selection until the end of that round (hence send in a list).

As someone in the West starting at 8am EST (5 am where I am) might be tough

I wouldn't disagree to one hour or two hour clocks though

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
To further add to my suggestion of a one hour time clock- each day you would have a designated "hour" to make your selection. That's not to say if I made my pick (for example) right at 1:00pm then the next team would have to wait until 2:00 to make their pick, but rather they could make it right away if they were online.

This way we're at least guaranteed to move through 14 picks/day, and if for some reason someone misses a pick they can make it up at the end of the round (or avoid it by sending in a list).

Fugazy

Brick by Brick
Jun 1, 2014
New York

I'd be on board for something like this. Let's see if RKY is starting to have similar thoughts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->