HF-NYR Fantasy Keeper League - NOW RECRUITING AGENTS AND WAITING LIST!

WesMcCauley

Apr 24, 2015
I have set up the league in fantrax. If you have not gotten an email invite please pm me your email address.

You need to make sure you roster is compliant with a max number of players at each position. Please make sure your roster looks right.

I have a tracking spreadsheet that I’m finishing up with everyone’s roster and salary. I will share that when it’s completed.
I havent gotten an email from you yet.

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
Hey everyone, @Capt McDonut and I are going to be helping run the league while @New York RKY is unavailable, so let us know if you have questions!

All signings and trades to this point have been approved and entered on Fantrax.

EpicDing

Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
Hi everyone, new roster rules are below.

Roster changes on Tuesday and Friday of every week.

Active Players:

12 Forwards
6 Defensemen
1 Goalie

Bench:

6 players, any position.

25 Players total

Waivers:
Any player not on an ELC is subject to waivers when sent down.

To send down a player, post in the waiver thread. You can only waive a player on Tuesday or Friday. Other teams have until the end of the day on Wednesday or Saturday to put in a claim by posting in the thread. The team lowest in the standings that put in a claim gets the player.

These changes will be in effect for games tomorrow, Oct. 31. If your roster is not in compliance you will not earn points.

EpicDing

Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
Roster Changes will now be taking place on Monday due to technical difficulties. The below teams will need to make changes to their rosters to be compliant:

upload_2017-11-1_14-28-30.png

@Bozle @CincyRanger24 @nyrpassion @SixthSens @Griffinbw @Chytil @Killem Dafoe @JumpierPegasus @Joey Bones @iamitter @Chief Ranger

Read the roster rules above. Waivers thread is located at http://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/hfnyr-keeper-league-waiver-thread.2405577/

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->