HF Mock Draft

-DeMo-

Nov 12, 2006
Huntsville Ontario
greetings Tampa fan's I come in peace what I thought might be a good idea is to do a HF mock draft, basically what I mean is I will be going through the draft order and in each pick I will start a poll inside each team section to see who there team would choose given who the other teams have already taken. I'm hoping by going into the team forums that I mostly get tampa fans and not the average fan who might not know alot about the Lightning so I'm now at the 3rd overall pick with Colorado picking Jones and Florida taking Mackinnon so Tampa fans who would you select in this scenario

Colorado: Seth Jones
Florida: Nathan Mackinnon
Tampa: ?

after I've gone through the 30 picks in the first round I will be posting the results in the prospect thread.

please note if your not a tampa fan please refrain from voting as I would like to get Tampa fans votes only

Mods: I'm not sure if you guys have a prospect thread or not but this needs to be done as a poll so I ask if you would please not merge/delete until the poll has been done thanks

Yzlamic Preacher*

I honestly don't see us picking anything other than Drouin at #3

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
Regardless of how the players in this draft eventually pan out, it'd be ridiculous to draft anyone other than Drouin at this point. Every scout rates him in the same elite level as Jones and Mac.

Everyone knows how dirty his dangles are, but just look at that sequence starting at 2:01:

Yzlamic Preacher*

Who voted on Fucale? Probably not a Bolts fan. Anyone that has heard of Vas knows we don't need Fucale.

shello

Mar 5, 2011
MTL/NYC
No matter how much I like Monahan, gotta go with Jo. Doesn't hurt adding a former Lac St.Louis Lion along with Barberio, and Killorn, and another Montreal kid.

-DeMo-

Nov 12, 2006
Huntsville Ontario
damn I thought Barkov would have atleast got some votes on this Drouin was the obvious choice thanks for voting.

Tampa Selects: Jonathon Drouin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad