Prospect Info: HF Mock Draft 21st Overall

Ace88*

Have to go with Lazar. Hes imo the clear BPA, plus being a centre is a bonus. if not him then Rychel.

Joey Hoser

Jan 8, 2008
Guelph
I went with Rychel due to the offensive upside being so much higher. Lazar's package is pretty tempting, especially considering the positional need and the fact that he'd add much needed size up the middle, but to me Rychel just seems much more like the BPA. Pure asset management decision.

Jul 10, 2003
KW
I went with Rychel due to the offensive upside being so much higher. Lazar's package is pretty tempting, especially considering the positional need and the fact that he'd add much needed size up the middle, but to me Rychel just seems much more like the BPA. Pure asset management decision.

I don't think Rychel's offensive upside is "so much higher" at all...as for size, when did 5'11" start being considered big?

mydnyte

Sep 8, 2004
Frederik Gauthier ...am I blind, or is he not even on your list?
a 6'5" center that can skate and has decent hands, and also slotted around our pick, he's the only choice imho.

/edit ...never mind, i'm blind, though, that is WAY higher than he is projected to go.

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
Frederik Gauthier ...am I blind, or is he not even on your list?
a 6'5" center that can skate and has decent hands, and also slotted around our pick, he's the only choice imho.

He went 13th overall to the Jets.

Rychel, Morrissey, or Lazar for me. I'd be happy with any.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad