Prediction Contest: HF Jets Playoff Bracket Challenge LINK IN OP

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
Looks like we needn’t have worried about the nonames cause now everyone is listed by bracket name.

55 participants, not bad at all!

Progress can now be followed at the link in the OP.

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
Are we doing something like this again this year fr the bracket challenge?
Yeah we could!

Problem last year was the NHL site uses your name on your NHL account. And a lot of you have the same name apparently. I don’t mind starting the thread again this year, but if anyone has some other options for a site we could use that’d be great.

Edit: Replied to this notification before seeing the new thread, my bad. But yeah hopefully names aren’t an issue this year.

Reactions: Afterburner

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
Yeah we could!

Problem last year was the NHL site uses your name on your NHL account. And a lot of you have the same name apparently. I don’t mind starting the thread again this year, but if anyone has some other options for a site we could use that’d be great.

Edit: Replied to this notification before seeing the new thread, my bad. But yeah hopefully names aren’t an issue this year.

Didn't know about the name snafu, but through a group together if anyone wanted in for fun

Board Bard

Dane-O-Mite
Jun 7, 2014
Post 59 is a great place to first mention the password. Creates that element of secrecy that all playoff pools strive for.

Reactions: kellhunter

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->