OT: HF Isles Fantasy Hockey

And You Feel Shame

Jul 31, 2007
Saw some chatter about our league in one of the other threads and figured I should push this one up and we should contain that talk to here.

I'm in no position to complain, but man I'm in trouble with my goaltending for the next few weeks. Vasilevsky out for a month, Bishop likely out for a bit, Elliott hurt too. Darling and Domingue have to carry the load. Yeesh.

Reactions: nyisles

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
Oops, i thought Isles Fantasy Hockey was about a team with no Andrew Ladd. Now where is that Isles Christmas wish thread ?

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
I'm in no position to complain, but man I'm in trouble with my goaltending for the next few weeks. Vasilevsky out for a month, Bishop likely out for a bit, Elliott hurt too. Darling and Domingue have to carry the load. Yeesh.
Boohoo for you. You’ve a 2 game lead over everyone. Pfffft!

Reactions: And You Feel Shame

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
I posted it in another thread, but I had five guys on IR and two more day to day last week. It's been brutal.

CodeE

step on snek
Dec 20, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Saw some chatter about our league in one of the other threads and figured I should push this one up and we should contain that talk to here.

Honestly, with the point system this league has you don't really need good goalies if the rest of your team could shoulder the blame. You pretty much just need point getters regardless of position.

In other league where goalie stats are tabulated separately from skaters, goalie value is much more at a premium.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Just an update, my team is still the walking wounded. Big Buff and Chabot now on IR. Is there a trophy for the most players lost to IR in a season?

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
Well I secured a 5th place finish with a W over PK Cronin this week. Led by no one else but star of the week, Mr Thomas Greiss.

I forget who’s battling it out for 1st to 4th. Lt. Dan i think is in for the bronze match. Glory Days in for the gold.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Well I secured a 5th place finish with a W over PK Cronin this week. Led by no one else but star of the week, Mr Thomas Greiss.

I forget who’s battling it out for 1st to 4th. Lt. Dan i think is in for the bronze match. Glory Days in for the gold.

Can I get an award for most man games lost?

crasherino

May 9, 2013
This thing is still going on? ;)
After I got a notification from CodeE about him getting booted off of HF for crimes against Toronto, I went and changed my lineup for the first time in 8-10 weeks. Apparently having Brent Burns and Mitch Marner on the bench contributed to my 6-14 record. :dunno:

I'll do better next year. Promise.

Reactions: Big L

And You Feel Shame

Jul 31, 2007
After I got a notification from CodeE about him getting booted off of HF for crimes against Toronto, I went and changed my lineup for the first time in 8-10 weeks. Apparently having Brent Burns and Mitch Marner on the bench contributed to my 6-14 record. :dunno:

I'll do better next year. Promise.

Wait, what?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad