step on snek
Dec 20, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
What the gossip hounds are dying to know:

Tavares - 2nd round, 3rd pick
Matthews - 2nd round, 9th pick
Marner - 5th round, 6th pick
Nylander - 10th round, 4th pick

4 different teams carry the almighty curse. I must live with that curse haven taken Nylander.

Reactions: Big L

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013

4 different teams carry the almighty curse. I must live with that curse haven taken Nylander.

I took none of those f***s or the ones across town.

Lt Dan Ice Cream

Dec 19, 2017
Maui
I refused to draft PJ, any leaf, any Ranger. Worst I did was Nino but whatever at this point.

Good luck guys.

Thanks again for having me, that was fun.

CodeE

step on snek
Dec 20, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I took none of those ****s or the ones across town.

There was no way I was taking Pajamas. Last round, he's still on the board, I take someone else.

The other three forwards? Eh, they haven't directly pissed me off. I still draft Brady in fantasy football if he falls to me. Nylander in the 10th could very well turn into a steal.

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT

The big question is - who took those beanbags

CodeE

step on snek
Dec 20, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I really wanted to see Pajama boy last into the 9th, 10th round and have it be a battle of "who is desperate enough to betray themselves and take him" with every pick. But then he got taken in the early 2nd!

Big L

Feb 7, 2013
CT
I really wanted to see Pajama boy last into the 9th, 10th round and have it be a battle of "who is desperate enough to betray themselves and take him" with every pick. But then he got taken in the early 2nd!
I’m sure whoever took him will claim autopick

And You Feel Shame

Jul 31, 2007
I took him. I said 'and I feel shame', and I do.

Flame away
Well, first of all, that's MY line, so copyright and all that.

Second of all, you're instantly the villain of the league. Well done.

As we were drafting I realized what we *should* have done was to create the last team in the league as the patsy and worked together to have it draft only Leafs so that we'd all have the pleasure of crushing that team every 11 weeks. Opportunity lost.

I'm pleased with my team, but I feel like I'm usually pleased with my FHL rosters until they start playing.

And You Feel Shame

Jul 31, 2007
Also, I have temporarily changed my team name in the league to my board name. I suggest we all do for the first few weeks of the season, then switch back to whatever cleverness we found on the internet. It will help us get to know who is who.

Big L

Feb 7, 2013
CT
As we were drafting I realized what we *should* have done was to create the last team in the league as the patsy and worked together to have it draft only Leafs so that we'd all have the pleasure of crushing that team every 11 weeks. Opportunity lost.
Be sure to drop that in the League comment box.

CodeE

step on snek
Dec 20, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Also, I have temporarily changed my team name in the league to my board name. I suggest we all do for the first few weeks of the season, then switch back to whatever cleverness we found on the internet. It will help us get to know who is who.

I'll change back to my old avatar. Can't lose the Sbisa pun.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad