OT: HF Isles Fantasy Hockey

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
Since were the knuckleheads, I made the league logo Dougie and renamed divisions to the Snow and Milbury divisions.

Reactions: CodeE

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Since were the knuckleheads, I made the league logo Dougie and renamed divisions to the Snow and Milbury divisions.

This is the most irritating and frustrating league in fantasy sports history and it hasn't even started yet! :laugh:

Reactions: Big L

Big L

Feb 7, 2013
CT
1 more spot available in the Milbury Division.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
If I'm not mistaken, the draft for this league will be tonight for all those who are participating.

Reactions: Big L

Big L

Feb 7, 2013
CT
tumwc.gif

9:45 folks!

Lt Dan Ice Cream

Dec 19, 2017
Maui
Thanks again for having me. I usually do this with a bunch of friends but they crapped out for whatever reason.

Didn't do it last season and I felt like I was missing something.

Big L

Feb 7, 2013
CT
Thanks again for having me. I usually do this with a bunch of friends but they crapped out for whatever reason.

Didn't do it last season and I felt like I was missing something.
Prolly cuz you live in Maui, and they were like ‘fvck that guy, he’s having too much fun already; we don’t need that’.

Reactions: Lt Dan Ice Cream

Lt Dan Ice Cream

Dec 19, 2017
Maui
Prolly cuz you live in Maui, and they were like ‘fvck that guy, he’s having too much fun already; we don’t need that’.
Oddly enough, the guys I normally did Fantasy with were from all over NA.

My current boss is a Red Wings fan and my chef is a Flyers fan. It's actually really nice to talk to them about hockey because I usually feel completely alone, talking Chinese. They both follow their teams closely enough.

Very unusual for this little island, but grateful.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad