OT: HF Isles Fantasy Hockey: The Kuhnhacklhead League 2022-23 Signup!

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
Is there any commissioner tools to blacklist a player?

I’ll take a look

Edit: I don’t see anything. It’d have to be on he honor system. As long as everyone agrees, I’m on board. I won’t pick him up.

Last edited:

Big L

Feb 7, 2013
CT
If I drop Tavares will there be a gentleman’s agreement no one picks him up? I haven’t played him so far and I don’t plan on doing so. He’s taking up a roster spot, but I don’t want anything getting a free first round pick

I tried to institute a no Tavares rule and it failed. I won't pick him up, or any Rangers players.

Is there any commissioner tools to blacklist a player?

I’ll take a look

Edit: I don’t see anything. It’d have to be on he honor system. As long as everyone agrees, I’m on board. I won’t pick him up.

Tavares is on waivers. Nobody pick him up.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Yeah, I play to win. I'm sure nobody wants a guy like Panarin on their fantasy squad. I would give my left nut for him to be on the Islanders.

I don't like to root for teams/players I don't like, so I wouldn't take'em unless money was on the line.

ScaredStreit

May 5, 2006
Tampa, FL
Yeah, I play to win. I'm sure nobody wants a guy like Panarin on their fantasy squad. I would give my left nut for him to be on the Islanders.

I don't have any Rangers on my team, but that's because I was never in a position to draft any. Both (fantasy and NHL) are games and some people take them way too seriously.

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
Funny, I have not 1 Toronto player on my roster. I hate them more than the Rangers at this point in time. Also, It's not like when were the playing the Rangers I will root for them to score against us. If my fantasy team sucks because we shutout the Rangers, so be it.

Big L

Feb 7, 2013
CT
Last day of the reg season, boys. Looks like beach is the team to beat.

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
I think those players were picked by someone who wasn't at the draft and it auto drafted.

Big L

Feb 7, 2013
CT
Down goes Frazier! Down goes Frazier!

ScratchyWelloffIberianemeraldlizard-size_restricted.gif

@beach

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
COVID protocols made this season a nightmare. Good job to those who were able to navigate it.

beach

Aug 17, 2005
here
Down goes Frazier! Down goes Frazier!

ScratchyWelloffIberianemeraldlizard-size_restricted.gif

@beach
Yeah, tough week. First I lost Ovie. Then Varly took the night off because of soreness. Then yesterday, I wasn't sure if Varly was playing that evening, so the sure thing was to play my kid goalie on Buffalo in the early afternoon as he was green dotted. If I would have played Varly, I think I win the week. I was out coached!!

Reactions: Big L and PK Cronin

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
Funny, I have not 1 Toronto player on my roster. I hate them more than the Rangers at this point in time. Also, It's not like when were the playing the Rangers I will root for them to score against us. If my fantasy team sucks because we shutout the Rangers, so be it.

= )

Hurricanes
LWCRW
Goals: 0
Assists: 1
Goals: 1
Assists: 0
Assists: 4
Goals: 0
Assists: 6