• Fat Duck - Forest Park

• Legends - Mokena

• Crosstown Pub - Naperville

• Deja Brew - Oak Lawn

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Never been to Another Round. Never been to Fat Duck.

Fatty's is good. Legends is also good. They have a really fantastic selection of beer. I'm not a fan of Crosstown. Been there a few times with the guys from work. It's just...OK.

I'm going with Fatty's or Legends.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Never been to Another Round. Never been to Fat Duck.

Fatty's is good. Legends is also good. They have a really fantastic selection of beer. I'm not a fan of Crosstown. Been there a few times with the guys from work. It's just...OK.

I'm going with Fatty's or Legends.

You've been to Another Round. :thumbu:

Me, you, your wife, our sister, TJ, Jim, Mike maybe... for a WC or Stadium Series game a while back, or maybe someone's birthday? It's in downtown Downer's, off Main St(Lemont Road) and like 55th.

Last edited:

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
I'm drawing a blank. It must not have been very good! haha

Legends is the best place out of all of these, IMO. Mokena is far, but whatever.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
You've been to Another Round. :thumbu:

Me, you, your wife, our sister, Jim, Mike maybe... for a WC or Stadium Series game a while back, or maybe someone's birthday? It's in downtown Downer's, off Main St(Lemont Road) and like 55th.

Sounds like he had one too many rounds...

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
What time are you boys thinking? I’ll be working really late on New Years Eve

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Start of the Winter Classic is noon, right? So about then.

Yikes. Won’t be able to make it then. Probably not getting off until 3am and probably going to booze it up afterwards so getting up at 10/11am isn’t likely. Cheers fellas, hope this WC is better than the last one for our HF meetup

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Yikes. Won’t be able to make it then. Probably not getting off until 3am and probably going to booze it up afterwards so getting up at 10/11am isn’t likely. Cheers fellas, hope this WC is better than the last one for our HF meetup

Just come out once you're up. We'll probably be going strong till the late afternoon/evening.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Guys I live in the far NW burbs, and none of these are anywhere near me. I'm biting the bullet because it makes sense to go to the place that is most convenient for the most people. I'm gonna have to drive 1 hr either way

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Guys I live in the far NW burbs, and none of these are anywhere near me. I'm biting the bullet because it makes sense to go to the place that is most convenient for the most people. I'm gonna have to drive 1 hr either way

Cool. It'll be nice to meet another HF poster that I haven't, before. :thumbu:

That's the crappy thing about living way out of the way. Everywhere is far. :laugh:

It happens to me all the time. I grew up on the south side, and most my friends growing up or from HS all still live on the south side, as does my family. No one ever wants to come out to the west burbs and do anything. :cry:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad