HF Hawks Best Moderator Award--Edit: DHF Wins!

Who was the best HF Hawks mod of the 18-19 season?

• Total voters

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
As some of you may remember, we had a lack of interest in people participating in last year's HF Hawks awards, which ultimately just kinda died off because there was so little interest from the community.

So of course, instead of letting things die naturally, I've decided to change up the format a bit in hopes of re-engaging interest from all of you.

So here is how this year's voting will commence. You will be able to vote on the list of mods right now, because we have only a handful or so of them. In the next thread, I'll have a different award set up (not sure what category yet) and let people come up with some names to be added to the poll. After a few days, I'll add a poll with those names. And once I feel the voting has all but ended, I will anoint a winner who may or may not receive a fictitious gift from me.

Also, I'm leaving voting results completely open, so we'll know who voted for who. If you vote for yourself, your vote will not be counted. In case of a tiebreaker, if you vote for yourself, I will deduct a point for you.

Reactions: DisgruntledHawkFan

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017
I only recognize no fun shogun and DHF, damn newbie

Edit - come to think of it I used to lurk here around 2014 and I do remember hisgirlfirday.

Last edited:

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
tumblr_pqdxcgEHks1w8vvh3o1_1280.png

Also, I'm leaving voting results completely open, so we'll know who voted for who. If you vote for yourself, your vote will not be counted. In case of a tiebreaker, if you vote for yourself, I will deduct a point for you.

GrimyDapperBlackcrappie-size_restricted.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad