Proposal: HF Habs meet up Part 2? Playoff Edition?

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
The last one was pretty fun. With playoffs around, I figure it would be even cooler to have a meet up no? Anyway, just throwing it out there. We have a few days to organize this...or not. Maybe meeting in person would be too distracting during the playoffs where people want to watch the game?

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Could be interesting, but dad's getting a cancer-removal surgery of sorts -- he'll need help for a while at home, and I think he'll appreciate my presence for the games.

Now, gotta figure out how to get back home -- car completely smashed, was hit-n-runned by a towing truck.

NoNachoNoParty

Dec 8, 2011
Montreal
Got a fellow HF'er (Kassian i see you brah) coming over to my place to watch it (girlfriend aint home !). Got room for a couple more ! Live in Villeray btw, very accessible.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Could be interesting, but dad's getting a cancer-removal surgery of sorts -- he'll need help for a while at home, and I think he'll appreciate my presence for the games.

Now, gotta figure out how to get back home -- car completely smashed, was hit-n-runned by a towing truck.

Good luck to you and your dad.

Missed out on last meet, would make an effort to try to be there this time around. Would have to be on weekends though as I finish work at 8 every day.

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
Everyone is invited to my place. I'll give everyone 1 baked seasonless chicken wing served with a nice Luke warm glass of tap water. (Bring your own paper plate and cup).

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Everyone is invited to my place. I'll give everyone 1 baked seasonless chicken wing served with a nice Luke warm glass of tap water. (Bring your own paper plate and cup).

Oh, so the same menu as Station des Sports.

I owe you a whiskeyseven next time. :laugh:

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
Would have to be a long distance relationship for me :)

I am in the Great White North of Ontario

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Great idea Andy. From experience, lots of people like the idea of a meetup but need a set date to commit. The only day I'm not free is Sunday night -- otherwise I should be good to go, as I hope Mrs Lshap will too.

Maybe Friday? Next Wednesday?

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Et Le But and I will have a New York meetup if anyone wants in. It'll be spent copiously drinking beer and whiskey and complaining about Andy.

Tricolore#20

PK PK PK
Jul 24, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
Co-sign on this question.

We could try to get a spot at Kilgours for epic times amongst fellow Habs fans.

Kilgour's is definitely the place to be, and is a ton of fun, especially when we're winning.

It is small though, and having been there for playoff games there before, you do need to get there early. I think last year, you had to be there an hour ahead, and they make sure that everyone in the group is there. Good thing is that there lots of other bars in the Annex that take the overflow Habs fans... Loved walking around town today, and seeing CH logos on people's caps. Playoffs are here

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad