updated roster with trade

Reactions: Nucker101

OB5

May 2, 2015
Good morning Neverland don’t sleep on the Habs they’re actually good

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Honestly there are so many good teams right now and none that are clearly ahead of the pack. There's even more parity than last time around.

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
Honestly there are so many good teams right now and none that are clearly ahead of the pack. There's even more parity than last time around.

That's why I like this new bracket format. It allows us to look into each matchup, giving us more accurate results.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017

I used standard deviations instead of rank as it's a better representation of how much better a team is at a given thing.

If you haven't selected a goalie yet, you were automatically assigned a score equal to the lowest goalie score.

Please verify your roster.

Los Angeles is the best team.

Panda I have Raanta but its showing I have no goalie (and I'm still 4th). Also, Toronto scores GOALSSSSS, don't sleep on them.

OB5

May 2, 2015
Marco Scandella is making 4M this season but Montreal retained 2M when they traded him to STL. When I added him on capfriendly his cap hit shows as 2M, which is his current cap hit for the Blues. Should I add 2M to my cap or can I go by this? @LatvianTwist

Makaveli

Killuminati
Jan 15, 2008
Toronto
Marco Scandella is making 4M this season but Montreal retained 2M when they traded him to STL. When I added him on capfriendly his cap hit shows as 2M, which is his current cap hit for the Blues. Should I add 2M to my cap or can I go by this? @LatvianTwist
Add the 2 mill. We’re going by full salaries.

Reactions: OB5

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010

Always full salaries.

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
Also does anyone have a roster for the Devils?

Panarin - Staal - Granlund
Paccioretty - Stastny - Tuch
Mangiapane - Vilardi - Brown

Theodore - Fox
Pelech - Roy

Samsonov

~54 million

Reactions: OB5

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
I'm caught up now so here's the Vegas roster, 27.3M in space
Taylor Hall - Elias Pettersson - Phil Kessel
Jason Zucker - Jeff Carter - XXX
XXX - XXX - XXX
XXX - XXX - XXX

Victor Hedman - Damon Severson
Ben Hutton - XXX
XXX - XXX

Pavel Francouz
Anton Khudobin

I need quantity in a trade. Hall OTB.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
2 more rounds and then we're on the 30 minute clock again (for bottom lines, bottom pairings, and back-up goalies).

No need to spend a bunch of time contemplating how to fill out the bottom depths of a roster.

Given that the pace will likely pick up, it's possible that we reach that today.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
2 more rounds and then we're on the 30 minute clock again (for bottom lines, bottom pairings, and back-up goalies).

No need to spend a bunch of time contemplating how to fill out the bottom depths of a roster.

Given that the pace will likely pick up, it's possible that we reach that today.
Hopefully we can finish this up by Monday morning!

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Hopefully we can finish this up by Monday morning!

I think this weekend is very reasonable. If we can churn through two rounds today I think we could even be done by Saturday.

We'll have a day for just trading and roster prep. once the draft is complete.

Voting will commence afterward and will be done internally until the finals. I'll try to think of a way to make it as transparent as possible. Unless there are complaints, we may just do public voting in order to minimize favoritism and whatnot.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I think this weekend is very reasonable. If we can churn through two rounds today I think we could even be done by Saturday.

We'll have a day for just trading and roster prep. once the draft is complete.

Voting will commence afterward and will be done internally until the finals. I'll try to think of a way to make it as transparent as possible. Unless there are complaints, we may just do public voting in order to minimize favoritism and whatnot.
I think internal is fine. I also don’t see a problem with making votes public. Put them in a google sheet and then put the names next to the vote (similar to the way HF would show the names).

Reactions: LatvianTwist

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Or just do internal polls, that'd work easy enough too

Can we remove the 2 trade limit after the trade by chance:naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad