HF GM Games Fantasy Mock Draft #3 - Discussion III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
Doesn’t really matter now but yes. Meier is a top line talent and now you have a 2nd line of tweeners and third liners.

Tatar was a better player than Meier this year, my concern about the trade was name cred would go to Meier.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Last year when he was in Montreal the full season?
He’s a tweener and Meier is 7x the player Tatar is. Doesn’t really matter now that you gave up Meier. Went from middle of the back to rock bottom with one move.

obviously I meant with Vegas.

Exquisite

Feb 9, 2016
Before Panda gets too happy, Meier is a better fit for his team and equated to more votes

Exquisite

Feb 9, 2016
He’s a tweener and Meier is 7x the player Tatar is. Doesn’t really matter now that you gave up Meier. Went from middle of the back to rock bottom with one move.

Rofl 7x

On some teams Tatar is better than Meier

Reactions: Panda Bear

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
Before Panda gets too happy, Meier is a better fit for his team and equated to more votes
Maybe, but I'm pretty chill.

Guentzel-McDavid-Coleman
Tatar-Soderberg-Palmieri

>>>

Guentzel-McDavid-Palmieri
Coleman-Soderberg-Meier

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010

He didn't fit well with Vegas. For like 20 games.

He's been a top 6 player for the last 6 years outside of that short stint (in an already loaded top 6).

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
So clearly I don't know how to evaluate centres, not surprising. At least I have a dozen targets I like for my next pick... oh right I traded that... oh right I can't trade anymore to get it back... uh oh 50 picks to wait:squint:

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
My opinion, I prefer Meier to Tatar stylistically, BUT, they're both pretty even production wise and a wash in my opinion. Had them ranked close together.

Reactions: Peter Griffin

Exquisite

Feb 9, 2016
So clearly I don't know how to evaluate centres, not surprising. At least I have a dozen targets I like for my next pick... oh right I traded that... oh right I can't trade anymore to get it back... uh oh 50 picks to wait:squint:

I would really move down my upcoming picks if I could.. latvian.. please

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
Maybe, but I'm pretty chill.

Guentzel-McDavid-Coleman
Tatar-Soderberg-Palmieri

>>>

Guentzel-McDavid-Palmieri
Coleman-Soderberg-Meier

Guentzel-McDavid-Coleman
Tatar-Soderberg-Palmieri

OR