HF GM Games Fantasy Mock Draft #3 - Discussion III

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Considering the priority on centers this game, I'm very surprised a certain player hasn't been taken yet. He's a decent 2C and better than some of the centers that have been taken already.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Considering the priority on centers this game, I'm very surprised a certain player hasn't been taken yet. He's a decent 2C and better than some of the centers that have been taken already.
Can you delete this please, I know who you mean. He'd really help my team.

OB5

May 2, 2015
Real quandary with my next two picks. I need D and G but want C and W

Exquisite

Feb 9, 2016
I think the lesson is to have trades be all or nothing. The complexity isn’t worth any gains it’s supposed to achieve.

My man. Yeah you worded it too complex

1 trade limit - completely fine

This was 4 trade limited game with hinderences so I feel just saying 3-4 trades allowed would have been an improvement

Reactions: Blinny

Blinny

This is the Sway
Jan 6, 2010
Dorchester
My man. Yeah you worded it too complex

1 trade limit - completely fine

This was 4 trade limited game with hinderences so I feel just saying 3-4 trades allowed would have been an improvement

ya just having a set number of total trades without limitations works too. That way you can make 4 trades but they could be 4 big trades and not be limited to players or picks.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Might not have any wingers but Barzal-Giroux-Dvorak down the middle. Might move Giroux to Barzal’s wing though.

Last edited:
Reactions: OB5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->