HF Flyers Yahoo Keeper league. Season 5

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
Hi all,

I have, optimistically, renewed our keeper league for its fifth season and my third as commissioner. Everyone has auto-renewed, but I would like everyone to respond here so that we can ensure every team has an active manager and replace them if not. The teams from last season are as follows:

Team nameUser nameStatus
Orange CrushPitReturning
Adeptus Astartes@MkollReturning
Truffle Scheifele@DefectReturning
DrinkFightFlyers@DrinkFightFlyers Returning
Insulin@Insulin Returning
No Hellebuyck Girl@denominator Returning
SnS Last Place@SnS Returning
Sambeek Storm@DutchDennis Returning
North Kariya Missile@CanadianSniper Returning
Tung Padevat@saophim Returning
Mike's Team@mdm815 Returning
WildCatHockey@WeHaveBeenFletchedReturning
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
The wait list is below with one hold-over from last season. If anyone new wants to get on the wait list, please chime in.
Wait list (for replacement)
@Chuck Downie - Wait list #1
@pooch - Wait list #2
@kammy - Wait list #3
@Dooble08 - Wait list #4
@dilbert719 - Wait list #5
@FLYguy3911 - Wait list #6
@BestPlayerAvailable - Wait list #7
@flyerslducks - Wait list #8

There are 20 keepers and the full roster is 30. I'll set the draft once we know when the season is starting.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Looking forward to another good season if, indeed, an NHL season does happen.

Last edited:

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
Game on!

I have set the keeper deadline for December 31st and the online draft date for Thursday January 7th at 9 pm. Put them both in your calendars please.

Also please note that the keeper limit is 20 players with no positional requirements.

I have heard from all teams everyone except @mdm815. I have given him a deadline of December 22 to reply. If not, we'll start on the waiting list. @Chuck Downie , you are first up from last year so please let me know if you are willing and interested to step in if we don't hear from mdm.

Reactions: Chuck Downie

mdm815

Dec 22, 2005
pa
Game on!

I have set the keeper deadline for December 31st and the online draft date for Thursday January 7th at 9 pm. Put them both in your calendars please.

Also please note that the keeper limit is 20 players with no positional requirements.

I have heard from all teams everyone except @mdm815. I have given him a deadline of December 22 to reply. If not, we'll start on the waiting list. @Chuck Downie , you are first up from last year so please let me know if you are willing and interested to step in if we don't hear from mdm.
Sorry if I held things up. I’m in

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
@pit for some reason I can never find our league in yahoo via web browser. I have no problem with the app, but I can’t set keepers in the app.
I think in years past, you or someone else sent me a link via email to fix the issue

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
Game on!

The keeper deadline was yesterday and I don't have keepers from:
@CanadianSniper , @mdm815 @SnS

@Defect is also missing due to computer issues but we are in communication about this and trying to solve it.

If I don't have keepers by noon on January 2nd, I'll start going to the waiting list. We need to give new teams enough time to select new keepers and for everyone to prep their draft lists.

Insulin

Jan 23, 2013
Atlantic City
Do we have the draft order? I'll miss the draft since I have a hockey game tonight, but I'm editing my rankings now so I should be fine. I wish it automatically removed our Keepers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad